Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Tomboys?

Lifefuel for banspeedrun cels

fuck every living xx chromosome specimen on this gay planet. Live fast, die young kiddos.

Sorry, mang. I saw you got a 70% warning on the other post. It is a bit unusual to make a somewhat similar thread so soon. At least wait a month for the warning to expire :feelsokman:

Too masculine seeming for me usually. I'm a car enthusiast, but absolutely despise women in the car hobby. Girls who like gardening and minor stuff like that are cool though. As long as they don't get in the range where they approach my level of masculine hobbies, it's fine.

Still foids at the end of the day, so whatever rationalization you hold about them being different from other girls is misinformed cope.

Sorry, mang. I saw you got a 70% warning on the other post. It is a bit unusual to make a somewhat similar thread so soon. At least wait a month for the warning to expire :feelsokman:
Yep. Don't want a permaban

Some of them can be attractive.

Not my cup of tea tho

I had a fren named Tom.

But he was a man...

They are glorified viragos with even more self-entitlement than "regular" women. They act, look (clothing, short hair, etc.), and sound (try to with their choice of words) like men—essentially the most gay but still technically straight type of girl you can like. However, as I said, they are domineering women, and any man with a shred of self-respect will stay away from these ungodly whores.

They are one of the biggest whores out there, there was a tomboy and her 4/10 orbiter, then once we graduated outa high school, I guess cause her orbiter wasnt with her in college so I guess they went their separate ways, I saw her around a different guys every month :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsPop: Moral of the story, don’t simp for a tomboy cause they will eventually whore out and forget about you, like they did with that orbiter jej

Would !! IF THEYRE FEMININE ENOUGH !!

Like most foids appealing to a niche they're just trying to gather simps or get in a relationship with Chad.

"Tomboys" will drop all their facades of being boyish when she gets a chance with Chad. Its nothing but another way to invade male dominated spaces to farm orbiters and male attention

Cute but they don't really seem to exist anymore, they just transition

The biggest sluts for chad yet bluepilled faggots keep coping for them, I like my sluts to be submissive if they talk back they get smack simple as

If she has the right face, they can unexpectedly make you hard. A tomboy is still a girl that has less annoying traits as a girly girl. Tomboy = peak high energy/rough sex.

A generally sexy girl has Tomboy traits. She's more simple and risky.

IDK tbh, not something that i dislike or like. some tomboys can be hot though.