Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on this show taking the piss out of incels?

I didnt watch it but just going off the post title, its crazy to me that there are rich people in Hollywood who care this much about making fun of young male virgins. Its super weird. Dont they have anything better to focus on? Why are they so obsessed with us

I dunno where to start with this. For starters, the incel is chadlite.

"I'M THE TRUTH ALPHA MALE" thats what every inkwell would say. yes yes yes of course of course yes yes yes

this is so comically absurdly funny and fictional and stereotypical

hospitals are much better when there's less women in staff btw

Ah yes, the misogynist in question is conventionally attractive and has his worldview warped by "losers" online.
The co-creator(Dick Wolf) is also Jewish :feelswhere:

"Angry misogynist" lol. most inkwells would do everything for a foid but inkwells accepted that they undesirable and have no chance to have a slut. So inkwells are not misogynist.
The comments are so bluepikled that I had to step outside just to clear my mind

I didnt watch it but just going off the post title, its crazy to me that there are rich people in Hollywood who care this much about making fun of young male virgins. Its super weird. Dont they have anything better to focus on? Why are they so obsessed with us

inkwels are not their allies. they want us gone. we are fucking up their business

Idc I don't watch tv shows they are all shit

That’s the normie asshole play pretend way of acting like they don’t really understand us or where we’re actually coming from so as to demonize us as juvenile violent retards who haven’t fully thought out our lives and conditions and why things are the way they are for us.

They know we are genetically fucked and never stood a chance in their Clown World society based on looks and steeped heavily in narcissism but they’ll gaslight the entire world about us anyway for virtue signaling points and to further their anti man pro feminist agenda.

Virgin Mountain is a much more accurate and respectful appraisal and portrayal of us.

also jfl y r soys such nerdy freaks:

Screenshot 2024 07 16 164643

>'omg trump is like thanos I wish harry potter cld tell him how evil he is + batman and zelenskyyy could team up to scold him like schoolmarms'

reddit-tier

He had one fucking job to do and he flipped over the car.

And of course the female lost control over her emotions and made gathering information much more difficult.

Boomer take on the terrorist group known as I.N.C.E.L.

it’s cringe propaganda that tries to capitalize on stereotypes that don’t exist in IRL.

Reminds of the popular normie show “the boys”

Just low effort kike propaganda

this is so comically absurdly funny and fictional and stereotypical
I thought this was a comedy skit at first. It's like somebody put one of our shitposts to film. :feelskek:

But at the same time it's kind of sad how the media is able to malign and stereotype us like this.

View attachment 1200194

>'omg trump is like thanos I wish harry potter cld tell him how evil he is + batman and zelenskyyy could team up to scold him like schoolmarms'

reddit-tier
House was blackpilled and said ''life is a beauty contest'' or something along these lines

These normies know nothing

I much prefer the Law and Order SVU episode

I nearly died laughing when one of the detectives said something like "I think this could be a case of mistaken identity. The attacker kept calling the victims 'Chad' and 'Stacy' but I knocked on every door in this building and there's no one named Chad or Stacy"" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tales From The Cryp... wait wuuut?..

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

View attachment 1200194

reddit-tier
House is racist and sexist by today's standards. They should actually try watching the show they talk about for once instead of parroting their headcanons.