Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thoughts on this RT article?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
20FB4E56 B91F 4CBA 9008 91A7008825E9

E3474A39 B366 42F3 85C8 835EF971C7D8

Thoughts on this article? Did Russia Today a right leaning newssite label us correctly :feelshaha:

I did not read.

toxicity 5/10, we have to do better than that in the future boyos.

Woah, time to immigrate to Russia.

At least they’re not outright demonizing us.

RT is a mixed bag but they are much better than Western media.

russia is run by jews so they love our demise. We need more toxicity now, 8chan may die we can be number one.

not even a single word

russia is run by jews so they love our demise. We need more toxicity now, 8chan may die we can be number one.
Everything is run by jews, tell me one country that doesnt lust after money and power

@Insomniac opinion on this?

Everything is run by jews, tell me one country that doesnt lust after money and power
Christians are uber jews and worship money just as hard. They've spread the worship of money throughout the world.

Christians are uber jews and worship money just as hard. They've spread the worship of money throughout the world.
Makes sense since their God derives from the Jewish religion and their prophet was a Jew sooooo...

I usually prefer RT over any other news source. Even here its about as well a mainstream news site is able to get it. Atleast they understand in a way.

GG still living rent free