Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on this Israeli soy cuck?

All I see are Arab defeats. If you guys hate Jews so much, why can't you take over a tiny country?
At the end of the day, whoever has the power to kill and conquer the other takes everything.

If you share the same opinions and agree with this guy you may want to rethink your life

All I see are Arab defeats. If you guys hate Jews so much, why can't you take over a tiny country?
Why is Israel getting trillions of dollars of foreign aid? Why did America fight for Israel in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine?

My god at least Sacha Cohen, Seth Rogen and h3h3 made some funny content to get famous and then started with their anti-white, zionist or communist grifts. Zoomers have a terrible sense of humor if those 2 videos of him are considered funny.

At the end of the day, whoever has the power to kill and conquer the other takes everything.
If that was the case white people would be ruling over everything except maybe Asia.

Images 67

I hope to see a Hamas soldier holding his decapitated head on Cyberpunk inshallah

I hope to see a Hamas soldier holding his decapitated head on Cyberpunk inshallah
I hope he gets electrocuted in front of a mirror and watches himself make those retarded faces as his last act on earth.

If that was the case white people would be ruling over everything except maybe Asia.
They do rule over everything. What do you think globohomo is? Western global cultural hegemony.