Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on this excerpt from our hero's manifesto?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
It was only when I first moved to Santa Barbara that I started considering the possibility of having to carry out a violent act of revenge, as the final solution to dealing with all of the injustices I’ve had to face at the hands of women and society. I came up with a name for this after I saw all of the good looking young couples walking around my college and in the town of Isla Vista. I named it the Day of Retribution. It would be a day in which I exact my ultimate retribution and revenge on all of the hedonistic scum who enjoyed lives of pleasure that they don’t deserve. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. I will destroy all women because I can never have them. I will make them all suffer for rejecting me. I will arm myself with deadly weapons and wage a war against all women and the men they are attracted to. And I will slaughter them like the animals they are. If they won’t accept me among them, then they are my enemies. They showed me no mercy, and in turn I will show them no mercy. The prospect will be so sweet, and justice will ultimately be served. And of course, I would have to die in the act to avoid going to prison.​
That is when I realized that this threshold existed, and if I crossed it, I will have to carry out this Day of Retribution. It has remained stagnant in the back of my mind ever since, until this point. After dropping my Spring classes at Santa Barbara City College, I knew that the Day of Retribution was now very possible. I even wrote about it in my diary, but I later tore out the pages because I feared someone might find them. A shiver ran through me, realizing how twisted my world had become, that I would have to resort to doing something that I would consider unthinkable a few years ago. I didn’t want to do it. I wanted to live. Thinking about the Day of Retribution made me feel trapped. I wanted a way out.​

:feelsYall: :feelsYall: RIP hero

Speak for yourself, you fag. He's not my hero.

Speak for yourself, you fag. He's not my hero.
Same. And this is not the first ER worshiping thread from OP. He is really into him

130306049_5e2fc1c7-b4d3-43e9-b32c-ad0941270600.jpeg

RIP. Til Incelhalla.

If only he became incel and coped by writing more.
he actually identified as incel

and why write more? so chad and stacy can go on dates watching his movies while he rots?

this is how you get the fbi to come to your house

All hail saint elliot

he actually identified as incel

and why write more? so chad and stacy can go on dates watching his movies while he rots?
I mean killing eveeyone blindly and having them think we are all ER didn't exactly helped.

I mean killing eveeyone blindly and having them think we are all ER didn't exactly helped.
it did help, if it wasnt for elliot, normies wouldnt respect us at all. now they dont either but at least they fear us a little :feelsdevil:

it did help, if it wasnt for elliot, normies wouldnt respect us at all. now they dont either but at least they fear us a little :feelsdevil:
"Normies respect us." You delusional copist. If they did we would've been helped long ago :feelshaha::feelshaha: they fucking hate us. If anything they'd prolly all bomb us if they got the chance. Just like what the rest of the world did to paradis in the new aot pages.

"Normies respect us." You delusional copist. If they did we would've been helped long ago :feelshaha::feelshaha: they fucking hate us. If anything they'd prolly all bomb us if they got the chance. Just like what the rest of the world did to paradis in the new aot pages.
:feelsbadman: