Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on this couple?

Musophobia

Musophobia

Rodentcel
★★★
I was going to post this on the pity sex thread but I couldn't remember the name of the channel

To be honest, he seems like a nice guy. I like him. (No Homo).
This video gives me hope. There are good people in the world.
I hope to get a woman like that - In my age range of course.

Last edited:
Obviously only in it for money

There’s a reason why they’re so popular: because a relationship between a physically disabled man and a decent looking normal woman is so unheard of it would be enough to generate clicks and go viral

they probably don’t ever have sex

She cheats on him so much lol

Virtue signalling, so she could get attention and use it on internet to earn. I'm also physically handicapped but no girl ever talked to me politely for 4-8 mimutes.

When he dies, she gets his money

I swear this is done out of pity.

I swear this is done out of pity.
It is that, or she has some extreme mental health issues, obsessed about dominance, maybe even a fetish, who knows
I can see it happen tbh, I digged down a bit further and they have been together for 3+ years
Good for him tbh

Good for him tbh
Funny how he can get a gf but there's this other guy who also appeared on the special books by special kids channel who is still looking.

Funny how he can get a gf but there's this other guy who also appeared on the special books by special kids channel who is still looking.

He got extremely lucky, it's the equivalent of winning the lottery

Its oppen ralationship :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

Is it? I remember seeing some shit like that but I am not 100% sure about it
If it is it would make a lot more sense
Ofc it would greycel she only for his money. And fucks chads in the back :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Ofc it would greycel she only for his money. And fucks chads in the back :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
brocel I remember reading some shady shit about you, are you a FBIcel trying to blend in :feelswow:

There’s a video on there about a girl with Asperger’s that made me want to punch a hole in my bedroom wall

It's some kind of scam, she's not fucking him.

There’s a video on there about a girl with Asperger’s that made me want to punch a hole in my bedroom wall

This one right? I had the same feeling, vagina = automatic validation.

He's a 45 year old true mentalcel. He seemed kind of blackpilled too because he knows it's over anyway so he turned the interview into a dating ad.

inb4 mods remove for cherrypicking

He seems like a nice guy but she absolutely makes me rage. Everything the black pill taught us points in the direction of this relationship being a farce. There is zero chance she is attracted to him. Not sure the motive whether fame or money but it’s infuriating.

She's using him for his disabilitybuxx and to virtue signal.

It's just a glitch in the matrix...
when they update the system she'll break up with him :feelsautistic:

Would she be with him without the Internet fame, obviously not

Life fuel... :)

I feel happy for 3/10 dude who got 8/10 stacy