IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

A Final Lesson
★★
9d 49m
Where's my gun?

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

insensititivity to people (especially women)
★★★
106d 12h 56m
@Lebensmüder
Could be a belostomatid, it has a tube on its posterior end that allows it to breathe while staying underwater. Belostomatids can also prey on vertebrates, sometimes they even eat turtles/amphibians/snakes/etc., they inject their prey with a potent venom that also liquifies them (so that it is already pre-digested); some of them are also specialized in gastropods.

They are the largest known hemipterans and belong to the aquatic Nepomorpha (which are the most basal clade in the hemipterans). The belostomatids are divided into two sub-families called Lethocercinae (which deposit eggs randomly on vegetation and then guard the eggs) and Belostomatinae (which carry their eggs on their back). They are often used as food items and some people also keep/breed them in aquariums (very popular hemipterans for captivity are also predatory bugs like Platymeris/Psytalla which were also used as laboratory animals very often). @SocialzERo could also be interested.
This is what nightmares are made of.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
95d 4h 0m
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
39d 9h 40m
foids would rather shove it in their holes rather than my wienner

imsorry

imsorry

Admiral
★★★★
56d 53m
Could be a belostomatid, it has a tube on its posterior end that allows it to breathe while staying underwater. Belostomatids can also prey on vertebrates, sometimes they even eat turtles/amphibians/snakes/etc., they inject their prey with a potent venom that also liquifies them (so that it is already pre-digested); some of them are also specialized in gastropods.

They are the largest known hemipterans and belong to the aquatic Nepomorpha (which are the most basal clade in the hemipterans). The belostomatids are divided into two sub-families called Lethocercinae (which deposit eggs randomly on vegetation and then guard the eggs) and Belostomatinae (which carry their eggs on their back). They are often used as food items and some people also keep/breed them in aquariums (very popular hemipterans for captivity are also predatory bugs like Platymeris/Psytalla which were also used as laboratory animals very often). @SocialzERo could also be interested.
god, i wish i was passionate in some sphere just as you are with animals, toxicology and other things.

it would bring me immense joy and purpose to pursuit something that i actually enjoy, which is not STEM.

should i start putting myself out there or what? i've been so sheltered that even going outside makes me feel really uncomfortable.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
115d 3m

Man, I barely understand every second word of this.
Don't get me wrong, it's nice that you know so much about something that interests you. :feelsautistic: :feelscomfy:

SneakPower611

SneakPower611

gay niggers
★★★
60d 8h 11m

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

insensititivity to people (especially women)
★★★
106d 12h 56m
god, i wish i was passionate in some sphere just as you are with animals, toxicology and other things.

it would bring me immense joy and purpose to pursuit something that i actually enjoy, which is not STEM.

should i start putting myself out there or what? i've been so sheltered that even going outside makes me feel really uncomfortable.
Depends on what you like basically, it cannot be forced, sometimes it just makes klick. For example: As a child I watched documentaries about animals/dinosaurs like most children, some of that stuck with me and lead me into further research and then I found new stuff about things I previously didn't know.

On other occasions you start out being forced to do something and then you experiment with it out of boredom until you find something that suits you which you can then pursue on your own (happened to me with programming/chemistry, hated the subjects in school and then found them interesting in university, was at first forced to do them, then they became ends in themselves).

Most passions appear due to chance, one right stimulus at the right time and everything can be different, key experiences cannot be forced, they happen out of a coincidence mostly (similiar to the development of fetishes).
Man, I barely understand every second word of this.
Don't get me wrong, it's nice that you know so much about something that interests you. :feelsautistic: :feelscomfy:
Thanks, man. Hope you find also something that you like. Basically it's a giant bug that lives in the water, eats everything, liquifies its prey and breathes through a tube in its rear end.

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 9h 4m
LonelySquid

LonelySquid

turbo manlet
3d 15h 46m
looks pretty cool

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
12d 18h 47m
I think I saw that in Pitch Black.

proudweeb

proudweeb

★★★★★
10d 9h 4m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 18h 50m
foids would rather shove it in their holes rather than my wienner
Brutal truth. I have posted about this pill. Giant cockroach>incel for foids unironically not even mememing

proudweeb

proudweeb

★★★★★
10d 9h 4m