Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Thoughts on this based post ER wrote on PUAhate?

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
85qbnxyxoji41

ER was extremely based and ahead of his time tbh ngl.

i couldn't agree more

He was so based. he could have been the leader we needed. He didn't fail us, we failed him

I think the idea that the incel community will create widespread social change is a cope tbh, it seems more hyped up by the media than anything. maybe the factors that contribute to inceldom will though

does anyone the context of this post? like what was he replying to

Elliot Rodger hated Incels and thought of himself that he's a legit 9/10 who deserves a blonde Stacy gf.

I think the idea that the incel community will create widespread social change is a cope tbh, it seems more hyped up by the media than anything. maybe the factors that cause inceldom will though
I think there's a big chance in maybe 10~20 years as hypergamy increases to extreme levels and most men will find themselves rotting alone while chad slays

Elliot Rodger hated Incels and thought of himself that he's a legit 9/10 who deserves a blonde Stacy gf.
I don't know where people get this idea from. have you actually read what he wrote? sure he liked blonde girls but he was very aware that he was unattractive to women and was desperate for any kind of female affection

I don't know where people get this idea from. have you actually read what he wrote? sure he liked blonde girls but he was very aware that he was unattractive to women and was desperate for any kind of female affection
I read all his posts and listened to his manifesto several times. Main problem was that he was a mentalcel who thought too highly of himself. He was also upset how people rated him below 6, which is a very good rating for an actual Incel, don't you think? He was obsessed with blondes, he probably wouldn't have even noticed if an ethnic woman was hitting on him. He also killed 3 Incels. Guy was an self hating hapa imo.

I read all his posts and listened to his manifesto several times. Main problem was that he was a mentalcel who thought too highly of himself. Guy was an self hating hapa imo.
to be fair, all of that makes sense when you consider his upbringing and environment. he was raised by a white dad who fetishizes ethnic women and was more concerned with the hollywood flicks he was working on than his own son, he had little to no opportunities to interact with or embrace his Asian identity, was bullied in school for being an unattractive & autistic loner, and then sent to live on his own in a beachside party/college town in southern California, where he was competing with star quarterbacks, multi-millionaires and literal male models from all over the country. Isla Vista is one of the most toxic social environments on Earth for a social outcast like him. being a babyfaced hapa with a small dick wasn't doing him any favors either.
He also killed 3 Incels.
yep. and that was evil. no excuse for it in my opinion. still, I think he was an interesting person and I can't help but empathize with a lot of his personal experiences, like when Isla Vista jocks beat the shit out of him and stole his favorite necklace. I wish I had a chance to talk to him and be his friend while he was alive

I love this man so much, tears in my eyes. I will do it Elliot, believe me.

I love this man so much, tears in my eyes. I will do it Elliot, believe me.
Based. go ER

wait the term incel was already being used on these forums back in 2013? wtf? i thought incel only came into use a couple years after the ER attack
Yea I was surprised by this tbh but like I said ER was ahead of his time.

Oh wait I got warning for nearly posting something similar.
Incel trait: you get warnings

Very important message that every incels must know

This is pretty based but it’s also the most logical thing to do. Starting a revolution is the best thing to do. But it would only work if all the cucked soys suddenly become blackpilled and side with us
revolution is cope, women will still never love you.
We could make them love us afterwards. Even so we would still be getting revenge on them for what they are doing now so I would be happy with it

He also killed 3 Incels.

Is it really canon to consider his roommates as incels? I think Elliot referred to them as “worthless nerds” or something. He drew a distinction in his mind.

Is it really canon to consider his roommates as incels? I think Elliot referred to them as “worthless nerds” or something. He drew a distinction in his mind.
This how they looked btw.
Ricecels