Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the Virginia tech massacre?

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
And Cho Seung-Hui (shooter) himself? :feelsLSD:

He single handedly killed 30 people, quite the feat. I also think he was a based ricecel. When the teachers would ask him things in the college classes, he wouild just sit there with his shades on and not say anything. Then, he would harass foids and take their pictures jfl.

Typical asian over acheiver. :feelshaha:

he did thE Right CHOice ☕

He exemplifies what can happen when a lonely, bullied, and ostracized man is capable of when and pushed to his absolute limits.

Typical asian over acheiver. :feelshaha:
Fucking KEK.

He was a piece of shit for killing people who were just trying to learn and better their lives.
Of course, anyone who kills someone who did nothing to them is a piece of shit. You can understand someone/something without necessarily agreeing with them/it.

And Cho Seung-Hui (shooter) himself? :feelsLSD:

He single handedly killed 30 people, quite the feat. I also think he was a based ricecel. When the teachers would ask him things in the college classes, he wouild just sit there with his shades on and not say anything. Then, he would harass foids and take their pictures jfl.
Better hERo than that hapanigger ER. Cho is my favorite. ER's attack was so shittily executed, nigga shouldn't have given up the sorority plan so easily

A true incel hero.

Cho tried to rape a girl before his massacre but she alerted a male and Cho shot them both

His score was so high because he went back through the classrooms and double tapped a lot them. There is an illustrated video of his attack. Amazingly he still managed to leave a lot of students alive, I guess they were all playing dead and a lot of them still survived because of it.

Another Fake Massacre Commited by another mf THat dont exist

like ER, Vegas,Columvbine

All of which are drummed up to Take Gun rights from American citizens

Another Fake Massacre Commited by another mf THat dont exist

like ER, Vegas,Columvbine

All of which are drummed up to Take Gun rights from American citizens
:feelsugh:

A true hERo of course...

Extremely impressive ricerage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2