Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on the trump "assassination"

It's the one "event" where leftists collectively agree that it is a false flag. Only because they are so indoctrinated by that Project 2025 bullshit.

It's the one "event" where leftists collectively agree that it is a false flag. Only because they are so indoctrinated by that Project 2025 bullshit.
It just seems odd that the shooter's aim was trash. Maybe it is a stunt for the media.

I support Trump because he's better on immigration.

But LOL at all the average working class ppl crying over some billionaire assignation attempt. It time we stop worshipping politicians and billionaires. Get real, he would give no fuck if one of his supporters died.

I support Trump because he's better on immigration.
That is probably the only thing I support him on. Still never going to vote so idc who wins. This is just funny because he will definitely talk major trash now.

If nothing else it gives us some valuable insights in to the security contingencies which the SS has in place at these sorts of public events for VIP protection. They had a tactical team with SMG's on the stage within about 30 seconds of those shots going off.

If nothing else it gives us some valuable insights in to the security contingencies which the SS has in place at these sorts of public events for VIP protection. They had a tactical team with SMG's on the stage within about 30 seconds of those shots going off.
I will be very surprised if he doesn't get bulletproof everything installed

SS doesn't play

I will be very surprised if he doesn't get bulletproof everything installed
I was surprised that they didn't already have a shield or a screen up at a rally like that considering he is one of the most hated politicians in recent years. The fact that the SS allowed a guy with a long rifle to get within range of a presidential candidate suggests egregious negligence at best and willful dereliction at worst.

Trump will hire extra security after this, no doubt about that.

IMG 5098

View attachment 1198332

Dam I thought he actually got assassinated

It won't win him the election
It'll be forgotten in a few weeks
This cockroach is the number one genocidal Zionist in the world and his aim is to end democracy and all rights to free speech on behalf of his masters

DNW but

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL