Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the pyramids?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I personally believe there is absolutely NO way humans built that shit.

How the fuck did some slaves pull the blocks which weight averaged around 2.5 tons in the hot ass sand and align the blocks so damn perfectly.

Maybe I can buy the fact that they pulled the blocks to the bottom but HOW TF WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO PULL THEM TO THE TOP??

What kinda crazy ass strength would they need to do that?

Ik they had those little carrier things but how tf was the carrier thing and the humans strong enough to pull that shit up?

Also isn't it kinda sus how even with the technology we have today we can't even replicate it but some fucking slaves 4,500 years ago could?

Also another thing isn't it sus that they also line up with where the sun, moon and stars set on the horizon?

The Great Pyramids of Giza and Stonehenge seem to be aligned with precision to cardinal points or the positions where the moon, sun or stars rise and set on the horizon.

Line from stonhenge and the great pyramid

Idk man this shit seems way to fishy to me. I wanted to say more but I forgot tbh so ima end it here (Also jews this is all for fun okay so don't make me ((((disappear))))

@DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @GeckoBus @BlackCel_from_ZA

Humans built it. Ancient Egyptians did, another MENA classic:feelsthink:

They were built by aryan aliens from hyperborea

How the fuck did some slaves pull the blocks which weight averaged around 2.5 tons in the hot ass sand and align the blocks so damn perfectly.
They were not slaves. They were peasants paid by the pharaoh in bread.
Maybe I can buy the fact that they pulled the blocks to the bottom but HOW TF WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO PULL THEM TO THE TOP??
They most likely used wooden ramps + a sled.
Multiple men.
Ik they had those little carrier things but how tf was the carrier thing and the humans strong enough to pull that shit up?
Like I said, they built ramps.
Also isn't it kinda sus how even with the technology we have today we can't even replicate it but some fucking slaves 4,500 years ago could?
We could. It would just take a long time and a lot of money for no financial gain.
Also another thing isn't it sus that they also line up with where the sun, moon and stars set on the horizon?
Coincidence.

Nigger IQ. :feelsseriously:

The ramp was later removed to make a Sphinx

Multiple men.

We could. It would just take a long time and a lot of money for no financial gain.

Coincidence.

Don't make fun of me nigger

But how did they build it so damn perfectly tho?
Armenia's Stone-Age Arms Industry – National Geographic Education Blog

^Stone age obsidian tool

Its not hard. Ancient humans were far superior individually to humans today. Ancient Egyptians used all sorts of tools.

Multiple men.

Coincidence.

Isn't that a pretty big coincidence tho?

View attachment 1215176

Idk man this shit seems way to fishy to me. I wanted to say more but I forgot tbh so ima end it here (Also jews this is all for fun okay so don't make me ((((disappear))))

We aren't the chosen people, amiright @faded ? His kinds orchestrated every thing mang, we mere human being don't know what the fuck happened kek

Jew propaganda
The first mention of Jews in ancient history was around ~1203 BC. The first pyramids were erected around ~2670 BCE. Knowledge of the pyramids far preceded the first Jews.

Armenia's Stone-Age Arms Industry – National Geographic Education Blog's Stone-Age Arms Industry – National Geographic Education Blog

^Stone age obsidian tool

Its not hard. Ancient humans were far superior individually to humans today. Ancient Egyptians used all sorts of tools.
So sharp, that it cuts granite like butter....

I have built (and sold) many pyramids in my life. From the 1980's till 2000.

They are like magnetic resonance concentration devices.

"Archaix" (on YouTube) says the Giza one was designed as a chronology weapon, to free folks from this "soul trap" realm. (Not exactly, but a similar effect) much like a stone, "time bomb."

I use it to keep cheap "disposable" (& premium) razors sharp. But a bland copper cup works the same. (By nano-vibration-drying the steel)

We aren't the chosen people, amiright @faded ? His kinds orchestrated every thing mang, we mere human being don't know what the fuck happened kek
100% true you filthy ignorant gentiles have no power and cannot even imagine the ;(((((((((technologies))))))))) we have access to
IMG 2064

Multiple men.

Coincidence.
Best answer.

IMG 1024

Hey! Elliot Rodger here… The pyramids? Personally, I think the pyramids were built by an intergalactic civilisation and that humans aren’t actually on top of the food chain… There are forces larger and more powerful than us unfortunately. I’ll be sure to add this in my manifesto :feelshmm:

From what i remember from extra history class, pyramids weren't actually built by slaves, but by Egyptian working class. But maybe Aliens, honestly why not

Steppe Aryans built them.

Aryans created all civilization.

View attachment 1215176

Actually, incels made them . Along with the kabah.

It was made as a way to send messages to the incel god . Unfortunately our ancestors lost their ancient knowledge after god flooded the earth, he did so because the incels were using there JBI pill and becoming sec havers.

Perhaps the ancient humans who lived in that area were far more advanced than the humans today

View attachment 1215176

nigger IQ on full display

Nigger intelligence at it's finest.

They constructed the pyramids using stargate technology from ancient aliens