Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thoughts on the one drop rule?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
For purposes of dating it's obviously wrong, as long as one looks white he/she is white.

But imo for purposes of sterilization and purification. Even 1/64 ethnic and 63/64 white means ethnic.

What y'all think? @BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo @CrackingYs @Meus @dominic

The brown nipple rule is more efficient desu.

If your nipples aren't as pink as prime pussy you ain't white.

I mean, most people who are considered white nowadays would end up being labeled as ethnic, so it’s retardad

I mean, most people who are considered white nowadays would end up being labeled as ethnic, so it’s retardad
Those are fake whites. Should be sterilized along with real ethnics. A single drop of ethnic blood means maybe in 1,2,3,4,5,6 generations a child that is in a white majority nation could be born with an ethnic trait resulting in immense mogging,pain, suffering and bullying.

Those are fake whites. Should be sterilized along with real ethnics. A single drop of ethnic blood means maybe in 1,2,3,4,5,6 generations a child that is in a white majority nation could be born with an ethnic trait resulting in immense mogging,pain, suffering and bullying.
Most nordics, frenchs, Irish’s and even a lot of anglos have some kind of ethnic admixture (especially Asian), you would end up just ending up with >90% white DNA because of <10% ethnic one

@wereqryan thoughts?

There was the Pocahontas exception, but one drop of nigger blood made you a nigger.
Same should apply to 1/64 rice/curry/Arab/jew tbh.
No reason to only limit this rule to nigs

That would make all Southern Europeans ethnic. Imo if you look white you are white

yeah the brown nipple rule is pretty good :feelsokman:

It amazes me how much ethnics worship recessive traits(white skin, bright hair, bright eyes), yet do not realize that mating with them actively kills off those recessive traits.

They are now.

yeah and they should be considered not white. We use the “white” label far too much. White is aryan, and people call non aryans white 24/7
Then almost all nordics wouldn't be white, and why people from other races shouldn't be classified as ''race mixed'' instead of their actual races (since they have admixture of other races too)? Why would this only apply to whites?

I can't see any logical reasoning on not classifying someone white, because they have 1% or even less of non european DNA.

Even genotype is nowadays pretty useless:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy-eCsQBjyE

She would end up being classified as white by all people, though she is 24% non white. And you will say that people would be classifying her in a wrong way, which is true, but still I find it very hard to believe that people would simply stop calling her white just because they saw her DNA tests. Since we are more visual than anything else, phenotype will always end up being the final determinant of who is and who is not white

Then almost all nordics wouldn't be white, and why people from other races shouldn't be classified as ''race mixed'' instead of their actual races (since they have admixture of other races too)? Why would this only apply to whites?

I can't see any logical reasoning on not classifying someone white, because they have 1% or even less of non european DNA.
Most don’t though. Most Nordic people except for Finns have 0 asiatic blood. Also this only applies to whites because whites are the only races to do something. You can apply it to other races but who cares? Purity doesn’t matter to them because they shit in buckets and have been since the beginning of time. There’s no prestige there.

Bad example tbh, her eye area and nose/mouth shape is pretty obviously nonwhite.
She would end up being classified as white by all people, though she is 24% non white.
Yeah and that’s a bad thing. Her kids will be 10% nonwhite and so on, diluting the gene pool.
And you will say that people would be classifying her in a wrong way, which is true, but still I find it very hard to believe that people would simply stop calling her white just because they saw her DNA tests. Since we are more visual than anything else, phenotype will always end up being the final determinant of who is and who is not white
And her phenotype isn’t white gigalol.

One drop of nigger blood in a person makes them a nigger.

Most don’t though. Most Nordic people except for Finns have 0 asiatic blood. Also this only applies to whites because whites are the only races to do something. You can apply it to other races but who cares? Purity doesn’t matter to them because they shit in buckets and have been since the beginning of time. There’s no prestige there.

Bad example tbh, her eye area and nose/mouth shape is pretty obviously nonwhite.

Yeah and that’s a bad thing. Her kids will be 10% nonwhite and so on, diluting the gene pool.

And her phenotype isn’t white gigalol.
Show her pic to 10 random normies, I doubt any of them would say she doesn't look white. What matters in today's world is phenotype, though I'm not saying that is right, just describing it.

She has asian eyes, but a lot of whites have them, anglos included. O'pry for example has them, would you classify him as non white?

Other nordics (except for icelanders) have asian admixture, though is far smaller than the finn one.

Just out of curiosity, have you done a DNA test before? If so, what were the results?

East asians don't shit in buckets, they are as developed as whites and even smarter

It amazes me how much ethnics worship recessive traits(white skin, bright hair, bright eyes), yet do not realize that mating with them actively kills off those recessive traits.
true especially noodlewhores

She would end up being classified as white by all people, though she is 24% non white. And you will say that people would be classifying her in a wrong way, which is true, but still I find it very hard to believe that people would simply stop calling her white just because they saw her DNA tests. Since we are more visual than anything else, phenotype will always end up being the final determinant of who is and who is not white

I am 99.7% curry and 0.3% Korean. Not a mutt and many people aren't mutts but pure race like me. Keep coping with most Nordics have ethnic blood, complete Jewish lie.

Last edited:
This. Racial purity only matter for whites.

Show her pic to 10 random normies, I doubt any of them would say she doesn't look white. What matters in today's world is phenotype, though I'm not saying that is right, just describing it.
Most people think a white person is someone with pale skin. Jews took over and made races all clumped up. 200-60 years ago she wouldn’t be considered white. When people realized race went more than skin deep.
She has asian eyes, but a lot of whites have them, anglos included. O'pry for example has them, would you classify him as non white?
Doesnt o’pry have black hair? I wouldn’t be surprised, but it’s not even about the eyes. It’s the under eyes. Of course also the nose and very obvious chimp mouth.
Other nordics (except for icelanders) have asian admixture, though is far smaller than the finn one.
Cope
Just out of curiosity, have you done a DNA test before? If so, what were the results?
A cousin did, and she got 100% Western European with majority Anglo-german and minority Scottish (from her father). If I took one, the Scottish she got would be replaced by more Anglo, German, and probably Czech/Dutch blood.
East asians don't shit in buckets, they are as developed as whites and even smarter
Cope. We fucking raped them 100 times over in the opium wars and Perry’s expedition.

They do not advance. Everything they do is a mimicry of whites. If the world was just Asians they would eventually stagnate like they did in the centuries of isolation.

who gives a shit about ethnicity? I will impregnate any woman who wants my seed (which is unfortunately none of them).

many kikes have pink nipples though

i'm 1/8th asian, but ""aryan"" pheno.

For purposes of dating it's obviously wrong, as long as one looks white he/she is white.

But imo for purposes of sterilization and purification. Even 1/64 ethnic and 63/64 white means ethnic.

What y'all think? @BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo @CrackingYs @Meus @dominic
dude we can't even get a pitch black 800lb single mom we do NOT have the luxury of worrying weather a white foids great great x10 gramma was black. I USED to worry about this shit! (legit I am italian but we were conquered by arabs in the south and I worried about weather I was white or not due to being 2% arab. I was a turbo autist in uni I SHOULD have worried about school/internships/trying to meet women than worrying about weather I was 2% camel jockey.) DON"T BE ME! if you are in uni TRY YOUR BEST TO MEET WOMEN FRIENDS! IT IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!

Last edited:
dude we can't even get a pitch black 800lb single mom we do NOT have the luxury of worrying weather a white foids great great x10 gramma was black. I USED to worry about this shit! (legit I am italian but we were conquered by arabs in the south and I worried about weather I was white or not due to being 2% arab. I was a turbo autist in uni I SHOULD have worried about school/internships/trying to meet women than worrying about weather I was 2% camel jockey.) DON"T BE ME!
I am already 30+, I am not ever getting laid tbh, all these type of questions I ask are for coping and hypotheticals. I already accepted my inceldom.

I am already 30+, I am not ever getting laid tbh, all these type of questions I ask are for coping and hypotheticals. I already accepted my inceldom.
I guess but what good comes of it? why don't we come up with a new mission in life? (its easier said than done tho)

I guess but what good comes of it? why don't we come up with a new mission in life? (its easier said than done tho)
My current mission is hitting peak meditation and retiring.

what is your plan on retiring? I want to try to retire early or what not
I am expecting to retire between 40-50 rn so 10-20 years from now. This is far earlier than most boomers. My target money goal is 2-4 million, I will see how much I need to be satisfied tbh.