Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on the Nazis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
It was an unfounded produced racism at that time. Today's Europe would need someone like Hitler so badly because of all the mass immigration and degeneracy of white folks.

Last edited:
No thoughts head empty

I only like bummerdrummer, the rest are a bunch of coping faggots who think they're superior while being incel

They were Based.
05B2EC58 6298 4F1A AC26 C2408C20507B

I admire Hitler as a person, not a fan of the other party members. The slavophobia by the Nazi party was undeserved.

Basically today's male beauty standards are exactly HITLER YOUTH looking guys.
All females, including open minded-emancipated-empowered-swj-ethnic-antiracist-antifa-diversity-yougogirls require their tall nazi Kapo for sexual pleasure, enjoy being simped by common people, and wish non conforming males didn't even exist. Even that time they enjoy ethnic dick, it's basically an aryan with a very little touch of exoticness. The prominent jaw-chin must be there (thing that for example negros usually don't have), as well as height, hunter eyes, etc.
While indian Becky explores her sexuality hopping from one cock to another, her genious brother dies attempting a leg lenghtening surgery, after a brief life of study and work.
If you're not Nazi, you are considered subhuman even by feminist girls, the ones who should fight for equality, diversity and all bodies are beautiful.
This is the equality they seek:
Bundesarchiv_Bild_119-5592-14A,_Gruppe_von_HJ-Jungen.jpg

All females, including open minded-emancipated-empowered-swj-ethnic-antiracist-antifa-diversity-yougogirls require their tall nazi Kapo for sexual pleasure, enjoy being simped by common people, and wish non conforming males didn't even exist. Even that time they enjoy ethnic dick, it's basically an aryan with a very little touch of exoticness. The prominent jaw-chin must be there (thing that for example negros usually don't have), as well as height, hunter eyes, etc.
While indian Becky explores her sexuality hopping from one cock to another, her genious brother dies attempting a leg lenghtening surgery, after a brief life of study and work.
If you're not Nazi, you are considered subhuman even by feminist girls, the ones who should fight for equality, diversity and all bodies are beautiful.
Tldr but high iq

they are the people that we should call woke, not trannies or :soy: s from California.
Hitler had a vision and he made an empire out of nothing, and not only was he correct and you can see it everywhere.

The 3 guys on the right would be seen as ugly by nowadays standards.

they were just mad they were not dutch. I don't blame them

An experiment gone wrong.

If your country fought against Germany you're a cuck for being a neo Nazi.
tbh. its like an indin wanting the british to rule again

If your country fought against Germany you're a cuck for being a neo Nazi.
Shutup you retarded fuckwit. Many of the allied soldiers would be considered neo nazis today because they had no clue what they were fighting for

It was an unfounded produced racism at that time. Today's Europe would need someone like Hitler so badly because of all the mass immigration and degeneracy of white folks.
It wasn't unfounded, they just noticed the patterns before the rest of the world.
Chad only is not a preference, it's an obligation at this point

Last edited:
No dude. Immigration is not the problem. Normies and foids are the problem.

it was a different time

They were based. If Hitler had won women would be popping out babies 24/7 instead of getting abortions and incels wouldn't exist.

OP, you need to ask specific questions. The question is way too open.

Nice uniforms

Degeneracy
In nowadays society, sure. But back then? Everything was much more under control even before Hitler. We need him now more than ever.
No dude. Immigration is not the problem. Normies and foids are the problem.
Yes, immigration is a major problem for some reason and I'm not even talking about 'muh white race'. Like Hamudi (Is a Curry btw) said, the media are lying to us, trying to convince us about helpless children from north africa, instead, it's crowds of young men who are flooding the European population. There are virtually no female refugees. No, there is a surplus of men in Northern and Western Europe, which only intensifies gender distribution and promote hypegamy. It's just bad for all men, foreigners and nationals.

Last edited:
In nowadays society, sure. But back then? Everything was much more under control even before Hitler.

Yes, immigration is a major problem for some reason. Like Hamudi (Is a Curry btw) said, the media are lying to us, trying to convince us about helpless children from north africa, instead, it's crowds of young men who are flooding the European population. There are virtually no female refugees. No, there is a surplus of men in Northern and Western Europe, which only intensifies gender distribution and promote hypegamy. It's just bad for all men, foreigners and nationals.
See, I lose my job because the Indians are payed 1/3 of my salary. But there are no Indians where I live. However all the companies have moved in there. Should I blame the Indians for working or should I blame these pseudo American/EU companies for moving the production aboard, caring nothing about leaving Europeans unemployed, but they have the face to sell their s* in here still. The commies were right all the way about giving priorities to their own people while forbidding these companies to move out. Only billionaires are happy with this capitalism. And the immigrants are part of it.

We kicked their asses!

If Hitler was still alive he’d get cucked by the BBC

They were pretty based tbh

See, I lose my job because the Indians are payed 1/3 of my salary. But there are no Indians where I live. However all the companies have moved in there. Should I blame the Indians for working or should I blame these pseudo American/EU companies for moving the production aboard, caring nothing about leaving Europeans unemployed, but they have the face to sell their s* in here still. The commies were right all the way about giving priorities to their own people while forbidding these companies to move out. Only billionaires are happy with this capitalism. And the immigrants are part of it.
I never wrote that you should blame foreigners. Collapsing social systems are to blame and baby boomers are retiring, and there are too few people who are taxpayers. This means that people retiring more often than there are new people in work, and that means that tax revenues are going down. The right thing to do would be restoring monogamy principles insteadt of refugees welcome. In a stable system, everyone is married and has children and that is the only way, unfortunately.

Last edited:
They know clothings really well

I admire Hitler as a person, not a fan of the other party members. The slavophobia by the Nazi party was undeserved.
true, but his anti everyone else was deserved. seems legit.

Shutup you retarded fuckwit. Many of the allied soldiers would be considered neo nazis today because they had no clue what they were fighting for
What you mean they didn't know what they were fighting for? many of them are still alive today, around 400000 (1/40) of them in America alone. I know some based old vets who think neo-nazis are traitors to the country and should be killed publicly.

Yes, immigration is a major problem for some reason and I'm not even talking about 'muh white race'. Like Hamudi (Is a Curry btw) said, the media are lying to us, trying to convince us about helpless children from north africa, instead, it's crowds of young men who are flooding the European population. There are virtually no female refugees. No, there is a surplus of men in Northern and Western Europe, which only intensifies gender distribution and promote hypegamy. It's just bad for all men, foreigners and nationals.
do they go after the native women or bring the ones from middle east/north africa?

They were pretty based. Not because of the juice or something, but because they fought against the true scum of the earth: the British.

They were good, better than what we have now by the boatloads considering the terrible state of women and the elites raping kids and making kids question their gender (cases of gender dysphoria in the UK rose 2000% in less than 10 years).

Of course the historical revisionism doesn’t let anyone see past the “MUH HOLOCAUST GENOCIDES” when those didn’t happen or, at the very least, were greatly exaggerated

Some of their ideas were right, but economically they were wrong. They did get rid of gypsies.

do they go after the native women or bring the ones from middle east/north africa?
Chaddams go after native women of course, Normie scum go with their own race mostly, but in contrary, muslim women are not available to european men because of muh religion. It's totally cucked.

Based People

Based Policies

Based World

Mass murdering killers, glad my grandfather fought them back right to Berlin.

They had cool uniforms.

I never wrote that you should blame foreigners. Collapsing social systems are to blame and baby boomers are retiring, and there are too few people who are taxpayers. This means that people retiring more often than there are new people in work, and that means that tax revenues are going down. The right thing to do would be restoring monogamy principles insteadt of refugees welcome. In a stable system, everyone is married and has children and that is the only way, unfortunately.
Women have to lower their standards so they stop rejecting their looksmatch and are willing to have children at earlier age with them.
Women are getting their ego inflated from social media.
A quick solution is to restrict or ban social media to get back to manageable levels of sexual competition present in the late 1990s and 2000s.
They were pretty based. Not because of the juice or something, but because they fought against the true scum of the earth: the British.
kek

true, but his anti everyone else was deserved. seems legit.

What you mean they didn't know what they were fighting for? many of them are still alive today, around 400000 (1/40) of them in America alone. I know some based old vets who think neo-nazis are traitors to the country and should be killed publicly.
Exactly they have no idea what they fought for

They are gay

New avi I see
I liked the old one better tbh
I like huge tits

ShySaxon