Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on the movie The Wolf of Wall Street?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
I think it's really funny and the acting is great, but can't help feeling jealous knowing that that group of men experienced all of that pleasure and debauchery for years.

I think it's really funny and the acting is great, but can't help feeling jealous knowing that that group of men experienced all of that pleasure and debauchery for years.
i dont watch normalnigger tv and movies, just depresses the shit out of me

there is this one curry movie i like about a guy that obsessively stalks this one foid and rapes her (in fall guys)

Haven't seen it yet

It’s a film to worship chad and pretend your him for 2 hours sort of like American psycho :feelsdevil::dab:

It was funny but I would rather watch The Incel of Wall Street. He is tired of getting mogged and goes ER at Wall Street :feelsLSD:

can't help feeling jealous knowing that that group of men experienced all of that pleasure and debauchery for years.
Eyes Wide Shut is a true story. It's amazing when you realize that there are people fucking literal supermodels with such frequency that they get bored of it and need to "spice it up" - same with Saudi billionaires. They have instagram whores on tap and the literally get bored with them.

pic very much related

Tag the sponsor

Eyes Wide Shut is a true story. It's amazing when you realize that there are people fucking literal supermodels with such frequency that they get bored of it and need to "spice it up" - same with Saudi billionaires. They have instagram whores on tap and the literally get bored with them.

pic very much related

View attachment 649280
Haha this is why I say that those kinda of people arent happy but yall say im coping or some shit. We should be glad that our idea of happiness is so minimal compared to them. :smonk:

Inceldom is a blessing in disguise

Haha this is why I say that those kinda of people arent happy but yall say im coping or some shit. We should be glad that our idea of happiness is so minimal compared to them. :smonk:

Inceldom is a blessing in disguise
That's a positive outlook for sure.