Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the looksmax forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Too many chads. I couldn’t believe how much people mog me there. They all looked like male models to me yet they were rated as 6-7/10 JfL

I'd make an account just to get rated.

Too many chads. I couldn’t believe how much people mog me there. They all looked like male models to me yet they were rated as 6-7/10 JfL
This
An avg looksmax user is chadlite tier tbh

Not a place you would want to postmaxx on

too many normies, braggers and fuckers that bully incels

they hate us over there
fuck them tbhtbh

Forum full of model worshipers, mainly worship of males (females are godess there, comical); At looksmax I was "disagreed upon" because I didn't love and worship models (why would i?), and one of the moderators was enraged that I had committed this "serious injury and troll" against "handsome men", absolute rubbish: But I didn't care, because that forum is full from brags that post about sexual experiences every 10 minutes without stopping; the rules there are interpreted so that any affront to the “beauty” of models is often considered wrong by the users, and if you give low rates to the males there you are banned, is "troll"; bad forum: The only user that was "good" was banned, so is not worth to check, but if you enjoy there, then is you, is automatic if you like there, is not worth of universal praise, no redemption or cathartic relief, no nothing, so whatever

Last edited:
Its a forum for youngcels