Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment thoughts on the born-female tranny/enby teen chars in season 3 of Star Trek : Discovery ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
(hope mods don't ban me for making this, this is about actual foids who deny their femaleness, not pseudo-foids like MTFs)

The 3rd season debuted in 2020 but I assume they filmed around 2018-2019ish

(left) Ian Alexander (born female in April 2001, not sure of birth name) portrays Gray Tal
GrayAdira
(right) Blu del Barrio (born female in September 1997) portrays Adira Tal.

Both of them use they/them pronouns so are more the "genderqueer" or "non-binary" (aka ENBY) type of transgender. This is also true of both of their actors.

About the only difference I'm aware of is that "Ian Alexander" also uses he/him pronouns (in addition to they/them) but not she/her.

TBH only learned this yesterday, as until now I had thought of the actor (and character) as male (albeit effeminate like a stereotypical gay, despite having a girlfriend) and was more attracted to Adira...

Finding out that Gray's actor is actually biologically female though... I dunno I got wondering about what old photographs might look like TBH.

These are basically the only teen chars on the show that I can remember seeing, except a few starfleet students that Adira briefly worked w/ under the ginger's guidance (one died, lel)

These two aren't as blatently loli (I'm sure actors and chars would hate me calling them this) as Gwyndala is in the Star Trek Prodigy series in CGI by Nickelodeon, but you kind of get caught up in their romance and neoteny.

I mean in Discovery I'm also hot for Burnham/Detmer/Tilly they are a trio of mature 20-something ladies who I bet would be down for an animalistic fuck, but Adira and Gray are also cute in a less experienced way.

I don't know if part of the appeal is some kind of subconscious "I'll teach Adira how to be a woman with my penis so she forgets about that gay guy who doesn't want to put his dick into her" type of thing? It sounds crass and I hope I'm more complex than that, but that's the type of instinct DNA puts into you so I need to acknowledge that's at least part of my psychology.

I kinda dig short-haired tomboys with suppressed femininity, but if she ends up transitioning and taking T, then that's nasty and I'm out.

Ellen Page was so hot before she decided to become a troon.

I kinda dig short-haired tomboys with suppressed femininity, but if she ends up transitioning and taking T, then that's nasty and I'm out.
I don't think either of the actors (or their chars) are indicated as taking test, trying to become more manly seems contrary to genderqueer/enby since they are not traditional FTM despite "Ian Alexander" liking male pronouns. IA is like tomboy-plus but not like "hormones and surgeries" double-plus.

DetmerTilly

thoughts on Detmer (left) and Tilly (right) ?

Burnham (below) is all over the place hard to get a bead on her. Ironically despite having a more masculine name than Adira or Gray, seems to identify purely as female.

Burnham1Burnham2
Burnham3Burnham4
Burnham5Burnham6
Long

at first I thought Spock's autistic dad Sarek named her Michael because he doesn't understand human naming norms, but I think that was actually her name prior to being adopted so her dad Mike is just a weird fuck, I dunno

Dad
Mom

Sonequa's mom looks like an octaroon (1/8 black or 2/16) and her dad a quadroon (2/8 black or 4/16) so I think that makes her 3/16 black
Mostly white DNA obviously as seen in her pale tone

yeah WTF happened I'm traumatized, don't actually take test and slice up your torso FFS

Ellen PageEllen

ShirtlessBurtla

what a loss to the world, seriously. Ellen had perfect DFC mosquito bites but prob didn't feel accepted as feminine because of the obesity epidemic where landwhales all have mega-milk DDs that closeted fags lust for, so she felt she had to become Eliot and liposuct them out entirely

:yes::yes::yes:

did not watch after first season

did not watch after first season
1st was interesting swerve, 2nd is all about spock, 3rd is muh future

Enterprise had future hijinx too so I'm surprised they haven't tied those in togther

Is nu-trek even worth watching, all I hear is bad things

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back