Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion thoughts on tall women

chanbi

chanbi

Greycel
I live in europe so there is alot of tall women here just the other day i saw a girl that looked to be about 6’4 she was hovering over me

dont care all of them are whores either way

I live in europe so there is alot of tall women here just the other day i saw a girl that looked to be about 6’4 she was hovering over me
When I get heightmogged by a foid, I want to blow my brains out

Im like “be cool to forcefully hit that”

Never met one.

You could eat her pussy out just by standing

They should be ostracised the way short men are but unfortunately there are too many simps who want "muH BiG aMazONiaN mOMmY Gf :soy::soy::soy:"

Getting heightmogged by males is already bad, but getting heightmogged by females is just even more degrading

The same thing I think about all other women

Pretty obvious.

Tall women (5'6+) are more masculine. Both in looks and behavior. They have more dominant personalities. Because at around of 5'6 or above, they start to have that sexy look (because of their longer legs) They often do things that men like doing. Wouldn't be surprised if they like to cheat more often. And chad or giga chad only. Or in rare instances where they date men their height or a man thats around 5'9, just flat out using him as a friend betabuxer.

Average height and short foids = Usually more feminine. 5'2 - 5'4

Last edited:
Pretty obvious.

Tall women (5'6+) are more masculine. Both in looks and behavior. They have more dominant personalities. Because at around of 5'6 or above, they start to have that sexy look (because of their longer legs) They often do things that men like doing. Wouldn't be surprised if they like to cheat more often. And chad or giga chad only. Or in rare instances where they date men their height or a man thats around 5'9, just flat out using him as a friend betabuxer.

Average height and short foids = Usually more feminine. 5'2 - 5'4
she looked fine she had a small body frame but she was very tall