Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on Sweetie?

Good riddance to pedos.

Computer Science and AIcels (@mNFwTJ3wz9 yeah you) what do you think about Sweetie AI?

View: https://youtu.be/tI7Oe1vz4jQ

Sad that they didn't use a male face, and they don't give a fuck about males.
It's not even an AI, just CGI and paid voice actors.
Also JFL at anyone's IQ if they don't dl their cp from the deepnet paid in BTC.

Remember that time I made you my literal bitch. You were scrraming, asking for help from your faggot friends. But none could save you from the anal rape you got

Remember that time I made you my literal bitch. You were scrraming, asking for help from your faggot friends. But none could save you from the anal rape you got
I must have undiagnosed Alzheimers cuz I don't remember any of that.

I must have undiagnosed Alzheimers cuz I don't remember any of that.
Keep denying it faggot. You were never truly able to recover from that abuse

Then why do we have AoC laws?
gradual jewing, we got by fine without them for a long time...

The age of consent in both English and continental law seemed to be particularly elastic when property was involved or family alliances were at stake. For example in 1564, a three year old named John was married to a two year old named Jane in the Bishop's Court in Chester, England.

Though Shakespeare set his Romeo and Juliet in Verona, the fact that Juliet was thirteen probably reflects the reality in England. Her mother, who was twenty-six, calls her almost an old maid.
in Virginia in 1689, Mary Hathaway was only nine when she was married to William Williams. We know of her case only because two years later she sued for divorce, and was released from the covenant she had made because the marriage had not been consummated. Interestingly, historian Holly Brewer, who discovered the case, speculated that if William had raped Mary, she probably would not have been given the divorce

A 1576 law making it a felony to "unlawfully and carnally know and abuse any woman child under the age of 10 years" was generally interpreted as creating more severe punishments when girls were under 10 years old while retaining the lesser punishment for acts with 10- and 11-year-old girls. Jurist Sir Matthew Hale argued that the age of consent applied to 10- and 11-year-old girls, but most of England's North American colonies adopted the younger age. A small group of Italian and German states that introduced an age of consent in the 16th century also employed 12 years.

An underage girl did not have to physically struggle and resist to the limit of her capacity in order to convince a court of her lack of consent to a sexual act, as older females did; in other words, the age of consent made it easier to prosecute a man who sexually assaulted an underage girl. However, since the age of consent applied in all circumstances, not just in physical assaults, the law also made it impossible for an underage female to consent to sexual activity. There was one exception: a man's acts with his wife, to which rape law, and hence the age of consent, did not apply.

16th century was still pretty sweet time to have a waifu

Last edited:
It looks like a goblin