Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Sneako (the youtuber)?

neverbegancel88

neverbegancel88

How can it be over when it never even began?
rumble.com/sneako (A link to his channel)

My opinion: The only reason why he's a redpilled "trad conservative" islamcuck that spreads "the truth," is because he was born 6'2 with a 7.5/10 face. If he was born 5'4 with 4/10 face, he would have roped a long time ago.

fyi, he used to model for nike and yet he preaches that inceldom is a choice jfl

I just know he's a cuck apparently and that's it

He's a grifter but he destroyed penguinz0 in the newest debate

Last edited:
Never take the opinions of a literal cuckold fetishist seriously ever

being a cuck literally ruined his life

Red pill grifter and cuck

Fuck this cucked muzzy faggot

i dont know much about him but every reply is calling him a cuck lol

i dont know much about him but every reply is calling him a cuck lol

He’s a retarded cuck. He also LARPs as a muslim.

Cuck. Used to have a good channel but destroyed It all to ride on Tate's cock.

He's a Kalergi cuck mutt

Just another red pill faggot grifter

Good for him nobody cares about these Jew industry plants

youtubers are gay

rumble.com/sneako (A link to his channel)

My opinion: The only reason why he's a redpilled "trad conservative" islamcuck that spreads "the truth," is because he was born 6'2 with a 7.5/10 face. If he was born 5'4 with 4/10 face, he would have roped a long time ago.

fyi, he used to model for nike and yet he preaches that inceldom is a choice jfl
cringe.

I literally saw him the other day in my hometown jfl. I couldn't believe it.

I was just sitting on a bench waiting for my colleague and he just walked past me

He's a mutt, he's white black and Philippino.

He's a mutt, he's white black and Philippino.
I remember some white foid on some omegle livestream even called him a mutt on his face

He's a grifter but he destroyed penguinz0 in the newest debate
That penguin clown took too long to get owned. Dude is literally a low hanging fruit and it took an underestimated inbred like sneako to finally drag his name through the mud.

He’s a grifter cunt and thinks he knows everything

Cuck
Nothing more then that Thats all you need to know about him because thats what he reduced himself to

A brown infiltrator and grifter like most fuentestards

Redpill gurus like him are stealth foid worshipers.

I never really knew who he was tbh, couldn't give a flying fuck about him more or less. The only instance i saw his appearance was in some video a Youtuber called "Arab" had uploaded.

Now that i readed his statement about the people who are apparently "Inkwells by choice" - Yes, 5213% true, i agree.
A cuck that has lucked out the genetic lottery and didn't experience the struggles of us real incels have. Fuck that faggot then.

wtf is he really 6'2:fuk:

doesn't matter hes a massive boot licker and giga pussy/cuck
he was scared of that manlet moist

His beard is weak

He is a nigger hapa cuck who is now preaching to people that he is a changed man because he converted to islam. I am muslim and I know that when someone converts to islam he gets absolved of his previous sins, but I can't overlook the fact that he was a cuck who fucked niggers and went to sex parties. I would gladly put a bullet to his head (in minecraft) just because he is a sexhaver chad who now thinks he is entitled to a virgin muslim woman because he converted to islam. He is no better than Chris Tyson, who he keeps bashing. He is the same as all of them, except now he thinks that he isn't because he converted to islam.