Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thoughts on slutgear

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
if I were to wear a printed shirt that says : "I h8 niggers" and walk around in a niggery area
what am I to expect ?

therefore it goes to reason that foid rape victim blaming does have a basis in logic
you (foid) chose to dress like that

don't say you dress like that for yourselves ! I don't see any 70yo foids wearing shorties or mini skirts

I hate the ones who are like "stop sexualizing me" as they wear the tightest clothes known to humanity

They know what they're doing, they just like to call attention to it to victimize themselves

I don't see women wear that shit outside of the internet tbh, maybe in California or something you see miniskirts but not anywhere that isnt warm and globohomo

I don't see women wear that shit outside of the internet tbh, maybe in California or something you see miniskirts but not anywhere that isnt warm and globohomo
miniskirts are dead, its all about bootyshorts