Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on saying cope for anything except a women's love as the one 'real' thing

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
It almost seems like a lot of incels are worshipping women. Where they think nothing has any meaning or worth doing, except getting love from a woman.

On another thread in the lounge I was talking about our societies religious belief that this is the one 'real' world and you only live once then you are gone forever. And it seems like in that religious belief system everything is just coping until you are dead and gone forever. Even a woman's love seems to me to be coping in that belief, as so what if Chad got a woman's love he was coping and before long he'll be gone forever.

All living things' purpose is to reproduce.

Lol cope

It may be true that all of us die and Chads die as well, yet a Chad still experiences more nice things in 1 week than you do in an entire year

He will die with a smile having experienced life to its fullest while the best thing that ever happened in your life will be when a girl you crushed on asked you what time it is once

Lol cope

It may be true that all of us die and Chads die as well, yet a Chad still experiences more nice things in 1 week than you do in an entire year

He will die with a smile having experienced life to its fullest while the best thing that ever happened in your life will be when a girl you crushed on asked you what time it is once

Ya now you are talking.. I got thinking that this Western religious belief system we have of nihilism, it is like a high level coping system. Where by saying basically so what we'll all be dead and our spirits gone forever, then nothing makes any difference.

Somehow on incel forums we have this philosophy of nothing makes any difference(aka coping), except we make an exception for a woman's love.

You see how what you are saying is experiences are the point of life. So a Chad with awesome experiences will feel more fulfilled in his life.

True. I picked up a pencil for her once. Today she probably has kids and a family somewhere, while I'm sat here almost unchanged from graduation.

I don't searched for a female love many years but then you see men with a wives, girlfriends this is a reminder that you're an undesirable for the opposite sex and this is killing you from inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back