Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Russia, Ukraine, NATO right now? Possible world war 3?

cover4.jpg

I hope I get drafted

It ain't gonna happen just like in 2014 in the same region, 2016-17 when North Korea was threatening to bomb everyone, 2020 when US bombed the Iranian general, etc. WW3 hysteria gets tiresome.

may tons of holes get killed

If I get drafted I will actually get to kill foids irl :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I don’t think WW3 would happen, the only war is for things that actually matter like money and information (facebook, twitter, etc.) and China is crushing that right now.

I would like a war to happen though, seeing a bunch of chads and chadlites get drafted and blown up by drones while I sit at home because I am too physically exhausted poor to get drafted.

I m sure it will happen in my lifetime

Fuck no, if a full scale war much like that in Сhechnya breaks out chances are I get drafted and shot in trenches. There will be no "hot" war between Russia and Ukraine, I'm certain of it.

Last edited:
Fuck no, if a full scale war much like that in Сhechnya breaks out chances are I get drafted and shot in trenches. There will be no "hot" war between Russia and Ukraine, I'm certain of it.
Lol, do you live in Russia proper? Chechnya was 24 years ago yet continued upwards 2009 and they didn't had the support of NATO, so yea hot war is impossible.

No. Everybody has a nuke. If you attack you get nuked

Lol, do you live in Russia proper? Chechnya was 24 years ago yet continued upwards 2009 and they didn't had the support of NATO, so yea hot war is impossible.
I live near Russo-Ukranian border, so theoretically they could draft me like any other militarily obliged man. Just like during Chechen war when they drafted not only professional military personnel but also reserves from bordering regions, essentially civilians (for those who think that in today's world men don't fight in wars against their will and military conscription is not an issue).

Last edited:

I don't think it's possible without all countries involved getting destroyed by nuclear weapons.

Ukrainian soldiers are killing themselves because fuck it.

It ain't gonna happen just like in 2014 in the same region, 2016-17 when North Korea was threatening to bomb everyone, 2020 when US bombed the Iranian general, etc. WW3 hysteria gets tiresome.
ye this. there will be only proxy wars. no wants to risk $h£k€ls being lost over some war
this proxy wars are all that will happen

WW3 wont be happening any soon. Stop coping.

If ww3 did happen I doubt they'd use nukes because it would be catastrophic like 10's of millions would die. But I think people are just over reacting to this like they did with North Korea a few years ago when Trump said he would reply with ''fire and furey''.

This tbh

we wont even get to be near it. The targeted region the system wants to annihilate will suffer the damage all alone.

It's more Russian grandstanding to test NATO and Biden's "response". It's tragic because the Ukrainians are good people and I wish Russia was content keeping its copeful stagnation away from based укропcels. Ukrainians have such a based history tbh ngl

so much fuss to provoke Germany to sanction Russia and abandon the Nord Stream II underwater gas pipeline project. Pedobiden is an idiot.

I hope so. It's been a long time since a real, actual war. With today's technology and 24/7 news coverage it's gonna be super entertaining. Movies and TV suck now and everything is boring... we need a legit war with modern technology to keep us occupied. Maybe we'll see some sweet new A.I. autonomous attack drone warfare, skynet style war.

hopefully I don't get bombed lulw :feelskek:

actually no, putin just wants to show how his dick is big

so much fuss to provoke Germany to sanction Russia and abandon the Nord Stream II underwater gas pipeline project. Pedobiden is an idiot.
explain the roast avi :feelswhat:

I think nothing will actually happen

I'm ready for another battle of kharkov

I don't think a WW3 is ever going to happen because nukes exist and they are really big deterrents that keep world powers from straight up invading each other

If anything big happens it's going to be a proxy war like Vietnam imo

I hope I get drafted so I get killed. I’m too much of a pussy to rope so I wouldn’t mind getting drafted and getting killed.

Dont think about them, my brain battery not rechargeable

World War III and two fronts, one in Crimea where the other is Taiwan.

[Possibly three fronts if you include Israel and Iran.]

The dying empire known as the United States might just ignite this global conflict in trying to remain relevant and in power internationally, but ironically it is a conflict if ever waged it can never hope to win.
I don’t think WW3 would happen, the only war is for things that actually matter like money and information (facebook, twitter, etc.) and China is crushing that right now.

I would like a war to happen though, seeing a bunch of chads and chadlites get drafted and blown up by drones while I sit at home because I am too physically exhausted poor to get drafted.
Never underestimate the lunatics running the global insane asylum and what they'll do to stay in power, they would burn half the world down if it meant they could keep the reins of power a little longer. Do not think of them as being logical or rational, for they are not, they gave up both for power a long time ago which is why we live in the kind of world we live in today.
I hope I get drafted so I get killed. I’m too much of a pussy to rope so I wouldn’t mind getting drafted and getting killed.
In the next conflict you will be facing off against millions of Russians, millions of Iranians, and billions of Chinese along with several million of their international allies, don't be in such a rush to throw your whole life away for the very institutions that don't care about you now.

Last edited:
no wants to risk $h£k€ls being lost over some war
Lose? War is one of the most profitable businesses on the planet in various ways. People and organizations have gotten filthy fucking rich at the expense of people's lives being put in the front lines for government pigs who only sit their asses in their comfy chairs and go home safely to eat until they pass out while their subornidates are brutally dying in a war, by artillery fire exploding their bodies, being POWs and starving/tortured to death while the internet is flooded with gore content coming from the warzones of corpses in 100 pieces everywhere and all the shit that comes from this type of thing. Many industries make insane huge money out of war and conflicts, and the people getting money and power couldn't care less about anyone or anything else other than how much money and power they are accumulating.

Things have been developing towards war way more favorably than I expected. Now that Joe Biden gave the go-ahead to Putin it's basically gauranteed that Russia will annex Ukraine in the next few months. And if that goes smoothly, and if the US debt limit thing blows up the US economy in the summer, then China may take advantage of the situation and take Taiwan before ol' Sleepy Joe can figure out how many grandchildren he has.