Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Resident Evil?

Jailbaitmaxxer

Jailbaitmaxxer

Veteran

its alright i guess, the only one i played was the ps2 port of code veronica which came with a demo disc of devil may cry 1.

The only resident evil I really enjoy is RE4 and the more action based ones. I was never able to get into the the first three. I like the direction of RE7 but it gets too repetitive for my taste. RE8 is boring

One of my favourite franchises

The first three parts are good, the rest is shit.

I WANNA HAVE PASSIONATE PRIMAL SEX WITH JILL VALENTINE THAT WILL LEAD TO INSEMINATION ON A ROMANTIC RAINY NIGHT AT 3 AM IN A FIVE STAR HOTEL WHILE ON DAY 120 OF NO FAP

Besides that I don’t really know or care about resident evil

Jill Valentine >>

Foids dream of this happening to them

I WANNA HAVE PASSIONATE PRIMAL SEX WITH JILL VALENTINE THAT WILL LEAD TO INSEMINATION ON A ROMANTIC RAINY NIGHT AT 3 AM IN A FIVE STAR HOTEL WHILE ON DAY 120 OF NO FAP

Besides that I don’t really know or care about resident evil
She is BBC and BDC only

My favorite video game franchise.

Would you recommend the original 1996 version or the 2002 remake to play the first one
The 2002 one. It's easier for new-comers.

Yeah i remember why i had you on ignore, degenrate ass nigga.

Looks good but I hate games that you play and end. There is no open world or side quests. You pay $70 for a game you can finish in less than 24 hours