Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on religious incels!

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Being an incel and religious to me sounds like an inherent contradiction. I don’t know how you can claim that there’s a just god when he made you an incel; it simply doesn’t make sense. I have nothing against incels who are spiritual and or religious, we all have our copes. I’m just confused when incels pride themselves in being realists and truth seethers but then go ahead talking about how they’ll be a Chad in the afterlife after they rope and have all their fantasies fulfilled.

If it’s a cope that helps them feel better, I don’t see anything wrong with it

Cucks, all of them.

Deserve the rope in minecraft

I pray to Saint Hamudi

I pity and envy them

They are supporting the same system that produced them in a way. religion did everything right , but got one thing wrong, that is to end the lives of those that were born defective. but they needed the deformed subhumans to stay alive where they could say this is the result of sin , and all that crap. they needed the fear.

1 Samuel 16:7
“But the LORD said to Samuel, ‘Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.'”
:feelsaww:

Christianity is insanely cucked imo, buddhism mogs hard

Religious people are giga cucked, not only religious incels, though they are even more cucked

Because Jesus Christ said if the world hates you know it hated him first. A lot of shit that incels go through is addressed in the Bible

This is fundamentally incorrect. Being an incel has absolutely nothing to do with your beliefs.

You could be the most bluepilled cuck in the world or you could be fundamentalist muslim, either way if you can't get unpaid sex you are an incel.

Less than 1% of all incels are blackpilled. The vast majority are utterly ignorant of the blackpill, and maybe 5-10% of them are aware to some extent but live in denial.

Last edited:
This is the weakest argument against the existence of God, because its simply an argument from emotion and not a Logical contradiction. Chad could easily say God exists and he is just because Chad likes his life. You couldn't say he is wrong because like you he's speaking from emotion.

When coming to God you need to use Logic, if the universe exists thats the first clue, imo your inner subjective conscienceness proves God exists

I get it, its a cope.

But I still dont get how you can believe in something as a god...

no idea tbh. I would've been much more willing to accept christcuckery if I'd had hot lolis wanting to suck my dick in church as a youngcel. but as a subhuman there was simply no reason to go and listen to cucked bluepills jfl :feelsmage: if the pastor was above 70 IQ he would've been preaching looksmaxing not some cucked fairy tales from 2000 years ago

This is the weakest argument against the existence of God, because its simply an argument from emotion and not a Logical contradiction. Chad could easily say God exists and he is just because Chad likes his life. You couldn't say he is wrong because like you he's speaking from emotion.
When coming to God you need to use Logic, if the universe exists thats the first clue, imo your inner subjective conscienceness proves God exists
This is fundamentally incorrect. Being an incel has absolutely nothing to do with your beliefs.

You could be the most bluepilled cuck in the world or you could be fundamentalist muslim, either way if you can't get unpaid sex you are an incel.

Less than 1% of all incels are blackpilled. The vast majority are utterly ignorant of the blackpill, and maybe 5-10% of them are aware to some extent but live in denial.
You’re right brocel, I just assume all incels are truly blackpilled since they claim that they are.

If it’s a cope that helps them feel better, I don’t see anything wrong with it
This. The fellowcels aren’t hurting anyone let them have their beliefs. I would feel better to if there was an all living forgiving God looking after us

based

it's actually not because they think justice and pain or stuff like that doesn't mean anything to god they are just human things
Saint Hamudi is the (Hiroshima Nagasaki pill) god

Elliot Rodger is the highest, then saint hamudi, then jesus and mohammed is last
Image0 26

I am not religious but my family and my whole country is :society:

they're just copers is all

not much to say besides they are coping and cucked. simping for a god that gave you a shitty life while chads and foids live on tutorial mode while being rewarded for being assholes sociopaths is beyond my understanding.

I block the preachers