Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Thoughts on Randonautica

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★

Have any of you bros tried that randonautica app before? I just recently discovered it, and watched the above video and was intrigued. I find it hard to believe a lot of the clips, but lots of people have filmed themselves having strange experiences so maybe there is something behind it.

For some context, this app essentially generates random co-ordinates, within a user given area radius from where they are, based on what they're thinking. Yes that sounds retarded at first, but after watching a few clips like the one attached here, I'm not so sure.

Seems like a fun time if you do find some weird shit though. You guys ever used it/ and if so seen anything strange?

Tried it and got nothing at all. But at least you can feel you are in some sort of experience, so go for it.

Never heard of this. Looks interesting. Stupid tick tockers, though. I also am having difficulty believing a lot of the video clips. The first guy was just a cracked out bum taking a dump.

maybe boomsers enjoy it. who knows

maybe boomsers enjoy it. who knows
I think it is the complete opposite man ha, judging from these clips its mostly young people (late teens to early twenties) that partake.

I once found a dead female corpse!

Naturally i cracked open a cold one...

Not really...

I wanted to watch this a second time, and the second time around is quite comical.

OP - have you done it yet?