Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on ProtonVPN?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I heard it's free apparently. Is it any good or should I just stick to cheap $5 a month vpns?

It's very good.

why do you brocels use vpn?

Probably an FBI honeypot. Look how much the spend on ads claiming to make you anonymous. If you want real anonymity, use Tor. Also Tor is free.
I have always feared tor i know its far fetched but the horror stories ive heard from it just keep me away from it. what do people even do on the dark web ive always just assumed tor/darkweb was just a hub of illegal activity.

yeah it's find

yeah it's fine

Thats mostly just media bullshit. You wont run into illegal stuff unless you actively look for it. Also its not nearly as bad as the media says regardless.
What do you usually do on tor yourself?

Tor is a free VPN

paid for VPNs are more monitored than freelancing if you didn’t know

You’re more likely to get caught pirating if you use a VPN because the law considers purchasing a VPN “intent” whereas you could deny that YOU specifically downloaded something illegally, it would be hard to deny that if you purchased a VPN subscription with your personal card and got caught.

That’s if you live in a pozzed country where police take the time to investigate petty crimes

Worth it, even though it slows down my computer a bit.

Stick to 5$, get Mullvad VPN, the best in the business

Proton is probably suitable for simpler uses, like changing IP and region. It is quite good on privacy, although you could use Tor if you were really strict about that.

However, most sites with VPN detection will catch it easily. It can also be slightly slower. So it really depends on why you're using it. For some things, another VPN or a residential proxy might be more appropriate.

I heard it's free apparently. Is it any good or should I just stick to cheap $5 a month vpns?
Try windscribe, you get 10gb a month free and if you refer someone else (other emails) you get 10gb more apiece

The best free VPN with 5 free servers with no data restriction and also based in privacy friendly switzerland?

just make your own theory

VPN is OK to access resources blocked in your location.
Up until VPN service itself gets blocked.

Just don't expect a lot of anonymity.
Especially if you don't understand how shit works under the hood.

Im a Proton Unlimited User and the Feds have not contacted me yet

I use cyberghost and its fine. I highly advise against using NordVPN tho their servers are slow as fuck
mullvad is also not bad

Last edited: