Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on pashtun phenotype?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
This phenotype nocap mogs like 90% of the white phenos imo.

The look mixed. Almost pseudo european Not white, not middle eastern, not curry. They have their own unique look. They look exotic asf imo. As good as it gets for an ethnic

This pheno is quite rare. Around 5% of south asians have this pheno.Their characteristic features are colored eyes, thin noses, strong brow ridge, deep set eyes and tall stature. They live in secluded villages and towns in the northern regions of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan and rarely have any contact with the outside world

Last edited:
That's why they won, they mog the ethnicel American occupiers

Given that Hrithik Roshan is a Hindu, I really doubt he is a Pashtun.

Also, literally all of the Taliban are Pashtuns and they are usually ugly af imo.

Isn't he mostly from Pakistan tho? He has that indo Nordic pheno
He was borned in Punjab but his father was borned in Sialkot which was in Pakistan and his grandfather was a music composer borned near Lahore

Isn't he mostly from Pakistan tho? He has that indo Nordic pheno
If that were the case he would almost certainly be Muslim. Wikipedia says that he is Bengali and Punjabi on his paternal side and his maternal grandfather was a Hindu migrant from Lahore. Lahore is in Pakistan but it is firmly in Punjab territory and Pashtuns are in the northwest. I know Punjabis say they are some sort of master race, the only difference between them and other currys is that they are bigger assholes.
I thought Talibs were pothwari?
Nope, they are Pashtuns. Pothwaris are in Pakistani Punjab or Kashmir, firmly in curryland.

If that were the case he would almost certainly be Muslim. Wikipedia says that he is Bengali and Punjabi on his paternal side and his maternal grandfather was a Hindu migrant from Lahore. Lahore is in Pakistan but it is firmly in Punjab territory and Pashtuns are in the northwest. I know Punjabis say they are some sort of master race, the only difference between them and other currys is that they are bigger assholes.

Nope, they are Pashtuns. Pothwaris are in Pakistani Punjab or Kashmir, firmly in curryland.
Interesting. So the moggers are just the minority? I think even the average guys look good. Definitely better than the average curry or sandnigger
Indonordicm

He was borned in Punjab but his father was borned in Sialkot which was in Pakistan and his grandfather was a music composer borned near Lahore
Is this pheno common in Punjab?

Interesting. So the moggers are just the minority? I think even the average guys look good. Definitely better than the average curry or sandnigger
View attachment 492485
Those average pics always look good no matter which group they are showing. Moggers are definitely the minority, just watch the news about Afghanistan and that is how the average Pashtun looks like. The Pashtun foids are attractive though imo.

Those average pics always look good no matter which group they are showing. Moggers are definitely the minority, just watch the news about Afghanistan and that is how the average Pashtun looks like. The Pashtun foids are attractive though imo.
Who are the biggest moggers in south asia then? Punjabis?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back