Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on only wanting to date a virgin?

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★
If not, what body count would be the limit?

I'd date a non virgin. Volcel if you wouldn't. As for body count, as long as it wasn't something insane like 50+ I'd tolerate it. Anything more than 1 body count per year after she hit puberty would be too much though, and they'd be for sex only, not a relationship.

Impossibru. Especially young virgins are chad only

I'd date a non virgin. Volcel if you wouldn't. As for body count, as long as it wasn't something insane like 50+ I'd tolerate it. Anything more than 1 body count per year after she hit puberty would be too much though, and they'd be for sex only, not a relationship.

If you're virgin only you might as well be a volcel.

Not like I have any options. Of course I would prefer a virgin, but I would take anyone with any bodycount. It's just more likely that they would leave me.

Virgins past the age of 14 dont even exist. If youre only willing to date a virgin youre a volcel. Id go as far as to say single digit body counts dont exist past 15 as well. Youve gotta settle for used goods in 2024 :feelsbadman:

Virgins past the age of 14 dont even exist. If youre only willing to date a virgin youre a volcel. Id go as far as to say single digit body counts dont exist past 15 as well. Youve gotta settle for used goods in 2024 :feelsbadman:
In your country maybe but not for a lot of other places

Pump and dump and maybe STR yes, but not for LTR

This. If you're sub 8, forget about taking a girl's virginity.

It’s cope even a virgin just be first girl could cheat on you and leave you for chad or something get real.