Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on oneitis

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Why do we get oneitis'. Why do they live in our head rent free? How can we stop thinking about them as a truecel?

The only way is to have lots of women in your life, which you interact with and which you fuck

Good luck bro

Its hard for me to get one since i rarely interact with them

I got my oneitis because she was a pretty girl and would occasionally not treat me like utter shit.

If you have oneitits after taking the blackpill and continue to have one instead of stopping yourself, you're extremely cucked

I don't interact with foids anymore

Sad shit, man.

If you have oneitits after taking the blackpill and continue to have one instead of stopping yourself, you're extremely cucked
"Stopping yourself"

Tell me how you stop yourself from being attracted to a girl?

"Stopping yourself"

Tell me how you stop yourself from being attracted to a girl?
I can tell you that you "stop yourself" from having a oneitits by completely throwing out every trace of her from your mind and life
attraction to certain girl doesn't necessarily mean oneitits anyways

Just imagine giving your oneitis the blood eagle @angryJohnDoe

I can tell you that you "stop yourself" from having a oneitits by completely throwing out every trace of her from your mind and life
attraction to certain girl doesn't necessarily mean oneitits anyways
So if i like a girl but she has no idea and i dont orbit here then im still a cuck because i think about her?
Its hard not to develop a crush when 99% of girls wont even look at you

mentally orbiting a oneitis who isn't interested in u

If you have oneitis. You deserve to be hurt, emotionally and physically. I’m sorry but orbiting her for long periods of time is pathetic behaviour. As I said in a previous thread women know the moment they meet you if you’re sexually attractive or you’re just another beta who will be the “nice gay friend” who she can fall back on when chads treats her like crap. Future beta provider to be precise.

Last edited:
So if i like a girl but she has no idea and i dont orbit here then im still a cuck because i think about her?
Its hard not to develop a crush when 99% of girls wont even look at you
Not oneitits

You have a oneitis because of combination of things.

1) You don't know many other attractive women, so its hard for you to replace her with some other foid
2) Your loneliness compels you to obsess over her, increasing the problem from point 1.
3) You are mentally bonded to her because all you have to offer her as a sexually unwanted male is undying love and companionship.

The problem is that women don't want point three from low status males, and points one and two are largely caused by the psychological effects of loneliness. Notice how chad doesn't get oneitises? Because he has options. You don't.

I see her in some photos and now she is fat and has a small dog to fuck

You have to fully blackpill yourself and realizar that all females are the exact same

Why do we get oneitis'. Why do they live in our head rent free? How can we stop thinking about them as a truecel?
  1. avoid seeing them on social media; unfollow and block
  2. if you see them in real life, ask them out, bluntly if necessary, and if they reject you, especially if it's a very blunt or harsh rejection, that can help get rid of the oneitis
  3. find multiple distractions to replace thinking about them; after all, trying to not think about something often just makes you think about it more

1. avoid seeing them on social media; unfollow and block
  2. if you see them in real life, ask them out, bluntly if necessary, and if they reject you, especially if it's a very blunt or harsh rejection, that can help get rid of the oneitis
  3. find multiple distractions to replace thinking about them; after all, trying to not think about something often just makes you think about it more
I used to stalk this girl i liked on instagram everyday. Then my acc got banned and i couldny follow her on the new one since her acc was private. Thats how i got over her