Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on noodlewhore who can speak arabic?

I saw a tiktok of a Korean girl who lived in the gulf and spoke arabic

What an interesting woman. Can already tell I'd hate her company, not that she'd need mine kek.

I didn't watch the full video (just skimmed) but am I missing something? She speaks english throughout 90% of the video and only says a few arabic words. I can say cyka blyat and sieg heil, but that doesn't mean I speak russian and german

What an interesting woman. Can already tell I'd hate her company, not that she'd need mine kek.
Random question: have you ever coomed to the nudity in Gantz or do you just read it for the plot? :feelshehe:

Random question: have you ever coomed to the nudity in Gantz or do you just read it for the plot? :feelshehe:
Hehe, I haven't gone that far. A good amount of material for that, but doesn't hit the spot for me.

I didn't watch the full video (just skimmed) but am I missing something? She speaks english throughout 90% of the video and only says a few arabic words. I can say cyka blyat and sieg heil, but that doesn't mean I speak russian and german
She says she's learned it.

JBS(Just Be Sand)

speaks arabic and other ethnic languages and still don't want to date ethnic men.

noodletoilet detected = opnion discarded

not one click

that noodlewhore wants white looking arabs not some brown arab subhumans

Lots of non sand Muslims know Arabic. I used to know how to read Arabic

Lol @ noodlewhore with fake colored contact lenses and plastic facial surgery.

it just looks so unnatural.

For white foids its natural and alright but it just looks so damn off with noodlewhores. That and dyed blonde hair. It just looks so fake and creepy. Noodlewhores need to seriously stop with the plastic surgeries and colored contact lenses.

Linguistics always fascinated me. Thats the study of it at least (under the branch of anthropology).

As far as knowing other languages, I don't know any besides English and a bit of Spanish lol.

Ain't that funny how I'm well read on linguistics and love the subject but can't speak a foreign language?

Look into "dipthongs". A feature of one of the south east asian languages.

Last edited:
For white foids its natural and alright but it just looks so damn off with noodlewhores. That and dyed blonde hair. It just looks so fake and creepy. Noodlewhores need to seriously stop with the plastic surgeries and colored contact lenses.
White foids in general look better due to a more diverse pheno