Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on NegativeXP?

Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★★
Just remembered that the guy got into trouble for making fun of modern women (whores) and the FBI visited him. Thoughts on the guy?

He got visited by authorities for making a song making fun of women?
:feelsclown:

Anyway that song only focuses on one specific type of women and in a way romanticizes women of the past.

He got visited by authorities for making a song making fun of women?
:feelsclown:

Anyway that song only focuses on one specific type of women and in a way romanticizes women of the past.
Yea

Clown world jfl
Remember that the fbi isn't a nonpartisan organization. Their actions prove that.

He got visited by the FBI not for making fun of whores but for the previous name of his project (School Shooter) iirc.

I think he sent some of his music via postal service and they freaked out when they saw "School Shooter" on the envelopes, or something like that I've heard, i'm not quite sure if that's accurate.

I guess that's why he changed his name to Negative XP (Pretty good name, btw). I like some of his stuff, but it gets too repititive (Songs sounding very similar between each other, it's just lo-fi punk anyway). I remember last summer (2019) listening to his music at work while surrounded by thots co-workers lol.

Last edited: