Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thoughts on my victoria 2 japan game?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
unknown.png

I'm in red, the blue is my puppets/sphere

this game was really easy. Japan is OP As fuck, you get a casus beli reduction time so you don't take any infamy when attacking people if you do it right. You also have a large core population (population that is your home people, i.e japanese for japan) so you can make alot of good troops.

I dismantled the UK and france by invading via germany. I also invaded the qing like 500 times and blew them up, making them my puppet warlords. By far closest thing to a world conquest i've gotten, as I have over 700 million population, over 4x the amount the 2nd greatest power (USA) has.

I think my next game will be as the boers. Idk tho.

unknown.png

I'm in red, the blue is my puppets/sphere

this game was really easy. Japan is OP As fuck, you get a casus beli reduction time so you don't take any infamy when attacking people if you do it right. You also have a large core population (population that is your home people, i.e japanese for japan) so you can make alot of good troops.

I dismantled the UK and france by invading via germany. I also invaded the qing like 500 times and blew them up, making them my puppet warlords. By far closest thing to a world conquest i've gotten, as I have over 700 million population, over 4x the amount the 2nd greatest power (USA) has.

I think my next game will be as the boers. Idk tho.
Too much poopy nigga lands in africa and not enough SEA/Oceania

Too much poopy nigga lands in africa and not enough SEA/Oceania
cope i have all of sea (that green shit on the edge of indonesia is mine)

cope i have all of sea (that green shit on the edge of indonesia is mine)
U still need Australia there canr be any white people in that general area ok

nice africamogging, gotta get the rest of china/australia tho:feelsmage:

edit: didn't realize blue LINE is your sphere

Last edited:
U still need Australia there canr be any white people in that general area ok
nice africamogging, gotta get the rest of china/australia tho:feelsmage:
I DO HAVE IT NIGGA ITS IN BLUE THAT MEANS IT MY PUPPET

u can’t just take stuff in this game, conquest is rlly limited it’s very political based.

u can’t just take stuff in this game, conquest is rlly limited it’s very political based.
HUGS COPE

see edit above lol

Civilization series and HOI mogs.

Nice, play Brazil the next time

tranny cope. Civ is baby version of these games and hoi is easy and broken ynj
I’m talking about civ 2 and 3. But HOI’s expansions are meh. I’m not really that into strategy games tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back