Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on my new name? Was fantasycel better or worse?

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★★
I thought of fantasycel randomly because I didn't want to waste time thinking of a name. I think daydreamER is better. Fantasycel had a weird feeling to me and I grew to dislike it. What are your thoughts?

I like your new name more

you are a completely new user in my eyes now. "fantasycel" died when you changed your name

you are a completely new user in my eyes now. "fantasycel" died when you changed your name
Yeah, I think my posting style changed + changing my profile picture made me percieved differently then with foid AVIs. Still not averse to the idea of them though, I may change it to one in the future.

Yeah, I think my posting style changed + changing my profile picture made me percieved differently then with foid AVIs. Still not averse to the idea of them though, I may change it to one in the future.
back in the old days name changes were basically never given out. So it still feels a little weird for me when everyone can change their names here on a whim now, especially with users like @꧁ɢʀǟʋɛ ֆɨռռɛʀ꧂ who change their names/avis every 5 bloody seconds like a shapeshifter

Old one is bettER

Not much of a difference

I thought of fantasycel randomly because I didn't want to waste time thinking of a name. I think daydreamER is better. Fantasycel had a weird feeling to me and I grew to dislike it. What are your thoughts?
I liked the old one.

fantasycel was better

Newer one is better. Usernames ending with -cel are kind of boring tbh

I like it more but I wouldn't recognise you as the same user if it weren't for your custom title