Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on middle aged busty white women? I know they are used up and shit and we are eswntally getting chads leftover.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you commit to one? If she truly loved you and would never cheat on you?

Tbh I don’t think I’ll commit like marriage or something but I’ll soend time with her and maybe stay loyal to her as long as she is not cheating.

I would fuck and dump but hell no a relationship

JFL at this cuckery

“W-w-would you become a bluepilled simp the moment any woman pretends to like you?”

No marriage or kids. But a long term connection with everyday fucking granted for years, yes.

No marriage or kids. But a long term connection with everyday fucking granted for years, yes.

Same that’s what I thought. Too bad there are so many normies who will shower her with money and everything and marry her.

Normies are true cucks

I won't. Main reason we all know when she was younger, she would have rejected us.

The only way they are "busty" is if they are obese.

No, man. I don’t want used up roast flaps.

JFL at this cuckery

“W-w-would you become a bluepilled simp the moment any woman pretends to like you?”

The truth is: Most of us here are starved of female attention, and pretty much 99% of the users here will gladly take that deal.

No. I still have dignity and pride
The truth is: Most of us here are starved of female attention, and pretty much 99% of the users here will gladly take that deal.
At most I'd treat her like chad treat her, which is pump dump material

Cumdumpster is only good for cumpumpsting