Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on MGTOW?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
A lot of their ideologies intersect with the blackpill, they also have figured out the shallow nature of women and how women accosiate love with services a man offers her (money, good sex etc). They focus on personal improvement without women, I kind agree with it. What are your guys thoughts on MGTOW?

I agree with most of their philosophies. They have some insightful videos on YouTube

Battlefield3cel said:
I agree with most of their philosophies. They have some insightful videos on YouTube

Yep, imo their cope is the healthiest cope.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Yep, imo their cope is the healthiest cope.

Can you elaborate? Only heard about MG.. From second-hand sources and never bothered to investigate further.

I guess two main crowds of MGTOW are those that are men that had gotten ran and had their hearts trampled by their girlfriends, or wives. The second being incels in-denial when they harbor their hatred upon women for simply not getting a date; they only swallowed half of black bill capsule and hasn't feel swallowed. A lot of them realize what's happening around, but are not accepting their faults at defeat.

Yes, some concepts do overlap. However, there's a few things are holding them back and someday, i.e. being the wall concept, I'd wish they'd take more of a nihilistic approach like us and possibly see things to a nothing but a meres end. Anyways, its a good support system for volcels and I encourage volcels to participate in that rather than being a part of inceldom.

they are mostly old guys

It's kind of bluepilled, but I see it as a reasonable cope.

They should rename themselves to "Men Sent Their Way". Their name is such a cope.

MGTOWs are often too gynocentric in their belief that all problems would disappear if only men stopped chasing women. Incels are often too gynocentric in their belief that all problems would disappear if only men had success with women.

MGTOWS have a false sense of superiority and look down upon incels because we don't posture like they do.

This keeps coming up.

I think their philosophy is useful for older incels and somewhat overlaps with the Black Pill. I don't like this 'rivalry' that people try to hype up.

Mgtows say a lot of good things but they deny that looks matter for women, Which is retarded.

Mgtows and MRA's say good things about feminism and the gynocracy though, I would recommend the red pill documentary:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mRY87cis8uc1/

Redpilled copers. :feelsjuice:

Men sent their own way

Cope for incels in denial and divorced boomer cucks. Chad doesn't go his own way.

The :redpill: is better than the :bluepill: but the :blackpill: is superior to all. :feelsjuice:

It's a cope. Like blackpill-

It’s cope. They are still super obsessed with women.

Mgtow is blackpill- (blackpill minus). Like more bluepilled version of it
Nah, MGTOW is all about the red pill, we incels splintered away from all of that nonsense where we're the progenitors of the black pill. :feelsjuice: