Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thoughts on looksmax users?

i despise those faggots and their shit forum

i hate them. high tier normies, chads, and chad teenagers stealing and twisting incel theories
plus they have faggoty chadworship avis

FAGGOTS. ALL OF THEM.

i wish they stopped coming here

the first post i ever saw on looksmax was what is your body count and age.. after seeing those numbers hadn't read another thread.

Larping faggot we all know that.

mostly incels in denial tbh

Full of narcissists.

Either Chad narcissists
Or incel narcissists who want to be chad.

Either way, narcissists.

Looksmaxxing is active participation in the very hypergamy we are pointing out is evil and wrong. Obsession over appearance fuels the machine of runaway female sexual preference, and is a submission to this disgusting situation. The looksmaxx mentality is, I believe, largely anathema to the purpose of this forum. We're here because the whole genetic gamble of looking good fucked us over, and we are then conned out of a chance for healthy socialization and bonding.
I don't think it's wrong to better yourself, but when you are consumed with improving your appearance to escape the hypergamy trap, you really just reinforce it as a reality.

Narcissist redpill normie faggots.

tranny faggots

1/10 mirin your low iq

They are cringe.

give example
Does this make you cringe?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bbbbbbbbbbbb

Think they’re gay

Looks users are legit if they actually get the surgery. In the future just like in Korea, plastic surgery will be required for advancement in the workplace and to betabux. Asians are high IQ. They known lookism is legit and they have plastic surgeons going medieval on their patient's bones and even so far as doing one of the hardest surgeries which is to move eye placement from wide to straighten them.
If you are Asian and money maxxed, debt maxxing to looksmaxx should be done ASAP. Don't wait to get old.

1. you can discharge your medical debt if you can't pay it back
2. You'll be young enough to get a great job using your looks
3. You aren't wasting years of your life living like an incel and can learn to socialize before it breaks you psyche at your 30s
4. You can get a higher level woman than gym Cell
5. you'll have so many choices of women that you can find one that has a career so you don't have to be full betabux mode

but if you are talking about the forum and not theory.I agree with the rest. Bitchass normies in there who wont surgery max

Last edited: