Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on legal suicide

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
In some countries I think, you can go to the government or hospital and they can put you out of your misery

bitch way to rope

In some countries I think, you can go to the government or hospital and they can put you out of your misery
the last way but why should I let the people free? they should be with me on this earth :feelsdevil:

very bad. would entice mentally ill people who should be seeking treatment instead.

It's dystopian that the conditions of modern society have become so bad and unbearable that state-sanctioned suicide is becoming normalized and even encouraged.

In principle, a person's life belongs to a person and he decides for himself how to dispose of it. I do not condemn those who use euthanasia, but I also do not fully approve of my neutrality in this matter.

It's dystopian that the conditions of modern society have become so bad and unbearable that state-sanctioned suicide is becoming normalized and even encouraged.
Imagine a society that creates such conditions for people that they find themselves extremely unhappy, and this society gives people drugs to dispel all their sorrows. Fiction? To a certain extent, this is already happening in our society. Instead of changing the circumstances that overwhelm people, modern society gives them antidepressants. Once again, a way to make sure Uncle Ted predicted everything.

In general, it feels as if the end of the Cold War has slowly begun to drive the West crazy. It's like 1991 is the starting point of this fucker.

I absolutely believe legal euthanasia should be available to those who are of sound mind and are simply suffering and want to die. Better than trying some risky method that might leave you paralyzed while still alive to suffer. Especially in countries where you can’t get guns and kill yourself the easy way. It’s insane we have the humanity to put animals down when they are suffering, but don’t have a similar option for people who want their suffering ended. It would be way less painful on family members to know you were legally euthanized rather than finding you in a pool of blood, forever engraving that image in their mind

I would be fine with legal sui

I think it's useless

In Canada all you have to do is be white and slightly annoying to the government and they will offer you assisted suicide for free!

Imagine a society that creates such conditions for people that they find themselves extremely unhappy, and this society gives people drugs to dispel all their sorrows. Fiction? To a certain extent, this is already happening in our society. Instead of changing the circumstances that overwhelm people, modern society gives them antidepressants. Once again, a way to make sure Uncle Ted predicted everything.
Yes, I very much doubt that depression and suicidal ideation were as widespread in pre-industrial times as they are today. Back then, people were under less pressure and stress and lived a simple but fulfilling life in agriculture. Compared to us, they were free and happy.

Yes, I very much doubt that depression and suicidal ideation were as widespread in pre-industrial times as they are today. Back then, people were under less pressure and stress and lived a simple but fulfilling life in agriculture. Compared to us, they were free and happy.
The very fact of the existence of cities as a huge concentration of people is not natural. As a species, we are not designed to live close to each other. Perhaps there is some kind of program in our genes: if you live crowded, then people start to go crazy as a way to protect themselves from overpopulation. This is called the Gaia effect.

The very fact of the existence of cities as a huge concentration of people is not natural. As a species, we are not designed to live close to each other. Perhaps there is some kind of program in our genes: if you live crowded, then people start to go crazy as a way to protect themselves from overpopulation. This is called the Gaia effect.
Yep, modern humans are simply caged animals. Life has zero meaning unless we become part of nature again by reintegrating into the ecosystem and living as we evolved to do.

Should be allowed once youre an adult if youre tired of life you should have the right to end it at the end of the day who’s it hurting families? So? Who gives a fuck theyre no in control of your actions just some people dont derserve to be in this earth

I support it. If people are depressed let them kill themselves.

they should let us buy that stuff they give for lethal injections