Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious thoughts on ketogenic diet?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure

vid for attention of coomers

you want to lose weight?

the answer to this and all nutritional questions is "just eat less processed food, nigger"

>diet

even food you grow yourself will have microplastics, this shit is literally everywhere, you can call me a schizo but I think that's one of the reasons why everyone is so crazy these days
contaminated soil, seeds, or both? it's ogre ngl

just grow healthy food out of microplastic monsanto seeds bro

contaminated soil, seeds, or both? it's ogre ngl

just grow healthy food out of microplastic monsanto seeds bro
as I said, every single thing is contaminated, water, soil, seeds, you, me and everyone you know
it's fucked up and people in few hundreds years will see us as idiots, it's like that tv show Terror where the entire crew of the ship went insane because of lead cans that were used to transport food, except this time it's the entire planet
but I may be just schizoposting idk I;m not an expert or anything

Seems really difficult (or expensive) to eat a large amount of calories without any carbs, while also consuming plenty of protein.

Seems really difficult (or expensive) to eat a large amount of calories without any carbs, while also consuming plenty of protein.
my entire life has been difficult I already got used to it

You get enough proteins and calories? What do you eat usually?
fuck no, I eat around 1500 calories a day, all processed food
I haven't eaten a vegetable or a fruit in months tbh that's why I want to make changes in my life

fuck no, I eat around 1500 calories a day, all processed food
I haven't eaten a vegetable or a fruit in months tbh that's why I want to make changes in my life
moggs me at eating fruits, I have fucking Oral allergy syndrome

as I said, every single thing is contaminated, water, soil, seeds, you, me and everyone you know
it's fucked up and people in few hundreds years will see us as idiots, it's like that tv show Terror where the entire crew of the ship went insane because of lead cans that were used to transport food, except this time it's the entire planet
but I may be just schizoposting idk I;m not an expert or anything
nah i'm pretty sure it's true, maybe not that extreme, but close

the vax pill is even harder to swallow, but pretty hard to deny especially in america where they go medieval on children with vaccines

I need to get back to it. I stopped during the lockdown and I gained weight :feelsbadman: