Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Jojo's Bizarre adventure?

slashER

slashER

April 13, 2002
★★★
I read every part until part 5, that's where i drew the line of too gay :feelshehe:

Should i continue with stone ocean?

Yeah also why are you reading, the anime is better?

One of the greatest works of fiction. Phantom blood and Stardust Crusaders were my favorite parts

Jotaro is based

i dropped stone ocean because they split it in 2 parts and i lost interest, but it's not gay (neither were the previous seasons though)

really good part 4 being my favorite, almost quit at part 6 hate Jolene and the fact they censored the anime adaptation, part 6 manga not so bad

Jotaro once told these girls to shut up and they got turned on. He’s 6’5 BTW. Muh personality

Jotaro once told these girls to shut up and they got turned on. He’s 6’5 BTW. Muh personality
Araki is 5’4 he knew about the bizarre world before mainstream inceldom he is gigachad!

Pretty gay but I like the story. I think what JJBA does best are the fight scenes, the plot is alright.

I read every part until part 5, that's where i drew the line of too gay :feelshehe:
Yes Ive noticed that the further into jojo you get, the more gay it becomes. Part 5 is peak faggotry visually.

Should have known something was wrong when they kept fucking with stands after star crusaders
Should i continue with stone ocean?
No.

It's extremely boring

Yes Ive noticed that the further into jojo you get, the more gay it becomes. Part 5 is peak faggotry visually.

Should have known something was wrong when they kept fucking with stands after star crusaders

No.

It's extremely boring
Nah the show is good

Nah the show is good
Whether it's good or not is irrelevant to the fact that they have some pretty faggot looking characters.

Screenshot 20240815 045314 Chrome

You're out of your mind if you dont think this looks extremely gay.

Part 9 trannielands

Yes it's over. The only faint hope is that the troon will be sacrificed as side kicks usually are.

No.

It's extremely boring

what do you think about Part 7?

Part 9 has a legit troon in it https://jojowiki.com/Dragona_Joestar

Yes it's over. The only faint hope is that the troon will be sacrificed as side kicks usually are.
what do you think about Part 7?

Part 9 has a legit troon in it https://jojowiki.com/Dragona_Joestar
I dont know, I couldn't even finish stone ocean to get that far in.

I just googled it, and I see that they continued to double down with the faggot looking drawings.

Not surprised that they eventually reached troondom. Once they made a foid protagonist, nothing was left off the table at that point.

my favorite anime / manga of all time idc

part 7 is PEAK, literally the best manga I've read. Still reread it every year, the setting, villains, stands, fights are all top tier, part 5 is kind of an exception since araki wanted to make a female mc but changed their genders last min.

It's kinda gay, but I am going to watch Part 7 when it comes out.

Whether it's good or not is irrelevant to the fact that they have some pretty faggot looking characters.

View attachment 1225350

I still enjoyed all the seasons despite some uncanny faggy aspects

part 4 is a masterpiece

JoJo is my favourite anime series. Best fights, best powers, original artstyle.

It looked like it got gay as the show went on so I never bothered watching it

View attachment 1225350

“Fool this could BE US on our way to destroy all woman in r/female dating strategy :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Part 1 and 2 have good story progression. Part 3 has good fights and action. Part 4 goofy stands and cool concepts. Part 5 is ass and made me stop watching

One of the greatest works of fiction. Phantom blood and Stardust Crusaders were my favorite parts
Your avi looks like a real life joestar, because it looks like his life sucked

the part where Giorno is turned out gay af

If part 7 is just as shit I’m dropping it

Very based anime