Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on joining the military

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
Would joining the Marines or Airforce be a waste of time for someone who’s redpilled?

Hand rubbing intensifies

Why would you serve a country where people hate you?
If you aren't being accepted, then don't give them anything in return

I'd only go in hopes of getting my head blown to bits as soon as I enter battle

I don't think the whole pill thing has anything to do with job choices like that, But personally I think that joinging the army in this day and age is crazy unless your life holds no value to you and you wouldn't rather be doing anything else..

You are giving up almost all your free time to do things which arn't your choice,to put your life on the line to be a pawn for the governments cause for a pissant small wage and to be away from anyone you value seeing... absolute lunacy

And if you're american, you won't be fighting for your country, you'll be fighting for israel or your governments greed.
The only people I could understand joining the army and war would be the soldiers of the world wars when the army was actually to protect from invading countries...

Thats cucked, fight for (((them)))

I would never fight for a country i don't support. You shouldn't either.

Just die for Israel theory

Just be an incel bootlicker theory

Join, at least you will learn how to use guns.

Gay and cucked

Airforce is better for an incel than Marines.

If you do then just do part time national guard or some chit.

But you'll still get deployed.

My brother did.

Good for killing yourself.

if you like to be bullied, that's the best place

Wizards and incels have no place in the ZOG military unless its a Wizard or Incels only option at physical survival and getting out of a shit living situation ie grinding poverty and no opportunities to collect NEETbux, etc.

Even then a Wizard or incel should scour any available sources ie libraries, internet and or employment offices for viable alternatives to becoming either a killer for ZOG or it's cannon fodder or both.

You are giving up almost all your free time to do things which arn't your choice,to put your life on the line to be a pawn for the governments cause for a pissant small wage and to be away from anyone you value seeing... absolute lunacy

Good for someone with nothing else, especially poor cels and chronic depression cels. Other than that no, it's a last resort.

Extremely low IQ course of action.

JFL at risking your life for "muh country".