Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on human cloning?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Thoughts? Do you believe it to be real or nah?

idk 50/50,i don't trust the government at all

IMG 0869

If they can clone a bunch of Megan Fox's, Margot Robbies, etc. & genetically engineer them to have thick asses & tits I'd support it.

Same for noodles.
i have seen video proof
Can you share?

I recall reading some Scottish scientists(Celts stay taking Ws)cloned some sheep back in the 90s.

If they can clone a bunch of Megan Fox's, Margot Robbies, etc. & genetically engineer them to have thick asses & tits I'd support it.

Same for noodles.

Can you share?

I recall reading some Scottish scientists(Celts stay taking Ws)cloned some sheep back in the 90s.
Lol based.

Have you seen the clip going around where Joe biden looks a lot taller then he normally does? He also is walking pretty normally which is very abnormal for him.

(Ig this would be considered more of a body double then an exact human clone but still)

I don't think that would be a good idea

Same for noodles.

Can you share?

most of it i had saved on instagram before i got banned and account deleted

most of it i had saved on instagram before i got banned and account deleted
Ah brutal, I remember when accounts I had back in 2016-18 got banned there all the time lol

Telegram MOGS in every way.

Was literally talking about this with a friend not to long ago. Comes up every now and again

If progress continues at its current pace, it will inevitably be the future of humanity. The technocratic elites will use cloning and genetic engineering to breed whole generations of obedient and complacent work drones

Thoughts? Do you believe it to be real or nah?
What do you mean by real? The technology has existed for decades, but officially, there is no evidence for human cloning or clones. It probably has already happened in highly secretive military bases, but we'll never know about it until maybe another 100 years, if ever.

I'll clone stacys and they'll become my personal blonde slaves.

It would be nice if eggs could be artificially created, then genetically engineer replicant gfs for all of us.