Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope thoughts on huffing ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
has any of you ever tried huffing air duster/butane or something else ? As long as you do not abuse it I guess you're fine. I've never tried but people describe the feeling of huffing like doing cocaine that lasts 20-30 seconds.

i breathe air

replace the oxygen with air duster and its probably nice even tho you'll get irreversible brain damage.
no that might suck out my organs and shit

Niggers are so fucking stupid bro

Not a nigger.
Then stop acting like one. The only reason this nitrous gas/duster huffing shit is popular right now is because Kanye West is doing it.

Zoomers are the nigger generation

Then stop acting like one. The only reason this nitrous gas/duster huffing shit is popular right now is because Kanye West is doing it.
DIdnt even know jfl air duster huffing is what the old junkies used to do because they couldnt afford weed or crack.

I tried to Huff spray paint and tried gasoline. Not fun because I immediately fainted