Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Thoughts on Ghost of Tsushima?

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I thought it was pretty good.

Mediocre. Extremely easy boss fights.
Stupid collectibles. Retarded AI. Typical open-world side quests.

Missed a great opportunity by not implementing an honor system.
Damn, I must be shit at games then ha. I played on the 2nd hardest difficulty and I certainly struggled with some of the bosses. I completely agree on the honor system though.

It's on my backlog. Is it worth getting even though I barely turn on my ps4 anymore

Mediocre. Extremely easy boss fights.
Stupid collectibles. Retarded AI. Typical open-world side quests.

Missed a great opportunity by not implementing an honor system.
Tbh at least it isn’t cucked like the other Sony exclusives ( *ahem* TLOU2). I might pick up GOT once it’s on sale again.

@GripMaxxing
Edit: oh shit i thought it was Sekiro :feelshehe:

It's on my backlog. Is it worth getting even though I barely turn on my ps4 anymore
Kek my PS4 is broken. I’m just waiting patiently for the PS5 to be back in stock. And yes, ik that the ps5 has nothing of value as of rn and that Sony is a cucked and pozzed company. But, I just miss playing with my niggas on PSN :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsree:

@gymletethnicel

I wish I could play it but I have no PS4, lots of good PS exclusives that aren't on PC

A lot of PS exclusives are going to come to PC. Look it up. Days gone might come PC as well I heard. @xatoshii
I wish I could play it but I have no PS4, lots of good PS exclusives that aren't on PC

A lot of PS exclusives are going to come to PC. Look it up. Days gone might come PC as well I heard. @xatoshii
I mostly want to play Bloodbourne and Ghost of Tsushima

I mostly want to play Bloodbourne and Ghost of Tsushima
Not quite sure about Bloodborne. but from what ive heard, GOT is definitely coming to the PC platform in the near future. You’re in luck, anon :feelsYall:

Never played it, can't afford to get it

I have some wallpapers of this game. so good.

it was alright, i finished the main story and shut it off forever

I thought it was pretty good.
Generic game, looks boring asf. Sekiro>>>>>>>>>>>. It's just a Game for people with shitty tastes and basically no good gameplay

I have some wallpapers of this game. so good.

Generic game, looks boring asf. Sekiro>>>>>>>>>>>. It's just a Game for people with shitty tastes and basically no good gameplay
Damn, that hurts. I enjoyed it tbh. But maybe my mind will change after playing Sekiro (yet to play it).

too many ghosts and tsushimas

If you played Ghost of Tsushima you mog me

seems like a good game, at least it doesn't seem pozzed like most games nowadays
It's probably going to be a "free" psplus game in the near future. Snoy's been giving away their "exclusives" for a while now like Final Fantasy VII Remake, Days Gone, TLOU, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, inFamous: Second Son, Ratchet &Clank, Beyond: Two Souls, Heavy Rain, Detroit: Become Human, God of War III Remastered, Uncharted... im probably forgetting a few.
I'll just wait :feelshmm:

You say that as if Sekiro has good gameplay, It's incredibly basic