Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on FWBs?

• Thread starter FiliumExMachina
  • Start date
FiliumExMachina

FiliumExMachina

Banned
-
I've been meaning to post here for quite a while.

Anyway, I want to know what everyone thinks of Friends With Benefits relationships. Considering the major cuckolding that happens in LTRs, are FWBs agreements the better, less risky alternative?

ONLY FOR CHAD

Absolutely, OP. LTRs are cucked as FHOs are only as loyal as their many options and almost never looks-match anyway. An FWB would be perfect for me, but it will never happen.

I think it's something that Chad enjoys.

Degenerate western concept.

Things such as FWBs are THE REASON marriage is devalued.

I have no problem with it. I mean it's basically two attractive people that agree to fuck but realize that they have no feelings for each other and doesn't like the personality of the other. It's just meaningless sex, a fun time for them. That's pretty honest and not more bad than paying money and fucking a hooker.

The term is triggering because I wish I were in a fwb but I cannot, because of my looks.

If your chad why not. I know plenty of girls at work who fuck behind their husbands backs.

SCHOOL SHOOTERS ARE HEROS