Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on foids with big hands?

Castaway

Castaway

Discord: astrr44
I was in a store earlier and noticed that the cashier was a high tier becky. She was pretty and feminine, with a slim body, rounded face, pale skin, small stature of about 5’3. One thing I did notice, however, were her hands. They were quite big, not muscular or anything, they were rather skinny with long slender fingers, but they were big nonetheless. They were as big if not bigger than my hands, and I've got average sized man hands. What do you guys think? I found it a bit weird and felt emasculated knowing she had hands at least as big as mine, but I still found her attractive.

Last edited:
Don't like it, foids are supposed to have smaller & delicate hands

I was in a store earlier and noticed that the cashier was a high tier becky. She was pretty and feminine, with a slim body, rounded face, pale skin, small stature of about 5’3. One thing I did notice, however, were her hands. They were quite big, not muscular or anything, they were rather skinny with long slender fingers, but they were big nonetheless. They were as big if not bigger than my hands, and I've got average sized man hands. What did you guys think? I found it a bit weird and felt emasculated knowing she had hands at least as big as mine, but I still found her attractive.
Hot asf as long as they arent too lanky, asymmetrical compared to the rest of her body, or excessively big.

Last edited:
Don't really care tbh. I have tiny hands though

as long as it looks proportionate to the rest of her

My hands are tiny so it would be pretty awkward

Don't like it unless it's proportional to the said female

Should be used to cook me food and jerk me off