Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Femdom?

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date

Thoughts on femdom?

• good

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • cucked

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • gay

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I'm into it

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • meh

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the most heinous cat
★★★★★
I think it's very emasculating

I like some parts of it but I still would rather be the dom

don't know, don't care

Findom > Femdom

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

All kinds of BDSM play is probably in some way related to trauma so I think its overall an unhealthy coping mechanism to indulge in a kink like that. Not to mention that I'm also like 95% sure that femdom is entirely a male fantasy and for women its just sex work. Femdom is what women do when they want to get into sex work but don't actually want to have sex with men

can you be more specific? femdom isnt really a fetish, it is more an umbrella term that encompasses a very wide array of other fetishes

All kinds of BDSM play is probably in some way related to trauma so I think its overall an unhealthy coping mechanism to indulge in a kink like that. Not to mention that I'm also like 95% sure that femdom is entirely a male fantasy and for women its just sex work. Femdom is what women do when they want to get into sex work but don't actually want to have sex with men

latex boots and latex clothing fetish:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

If you got into it you were manipulated no one's naturally into that

There are several femdomfaggot trannies on this board, this faggots are worse then simps they are prototrannies

There are several femdomfaggot trannies on this board, this faggots are worse then simps they are prototrannies
100%, tons of them are 2024cels as well bc they seem to think this is a foidworship forum for their femdomfag posts

it's a shame tbh

by 2026 this will probably be trannies.IS

It’s such a wide range it’s hard to define and lump things together. Lots of stuff falls under the femdom umbrella.

I think femdom is pretty broad

eg.

Pegging

Pegging is homosexual and cucked, how you can get enjoyment out of taking a cylinder object up your ass is beyond me even if its by a woman thats still gay to me

However there are other aspects of it that are way more acceptable, like being tied up and blown for example, thats obviously fine

I don't really care what other people do. For myself, I am into some kind of femdom and don't like others.

For example, I am grossed out by pegging, so that's an immediate turn-off.

But I would like if the women just takes the initiative when fucking or just "plays" with my genitals while I am tied, that sounds sexy.

@lu.jones It's not based at all something common in dudes who let other guys fuck their wife.

It's mostly extremely degenerate but I think it's possible to be done in a right way. I don't want a girlfriend who is into though. Can't have a bitch thinking she can control me

If I met a guy who I think is super cool, but then he tells me his wife rough fucks him in the ass every other day, he's not cool anymore, Hard to have respect for some degenerate fuck like him

I like some femdom genres. Some of it is quite bad though. Not really black & white.

Can happen after years of sexual repression. Foids did this so it’s their fault more than men’s fault.

Volcel if you wouldn't

I like fandom in hentai with anime girls. I don't like it with real women. Real women trying to be dominant is cringe because irl women can never be dominant.