Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on femcel/misandry growing rapidly?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
The rapid growth in misandry (especially on the internet) is concerning. And what’s more concerning is no one’s calling the out, they actually feel like it’s justified or a response to misogyny.

They never go off statics apart from crime statistics and then hastily generalise that all men are like that. It’s extremely concerning to me that they are justifying it and normies are justifying it (especially normie foids). The justification of this is commonly “well misogyny causes rape and murders” which isn’t true in the slightest and it’s only a matter of time until a misandrist does a shooting (which the media would cover up anyway). It’s very concerning to me. Especially because they never go off facts or statistics, they just strawman your argument and use a half arsed understanding of psychology to lie about you.

The concerning part is that they justify it. If you were a misogynist because you were abused, normies hate you. If you’re a misogynist because you were raped, normies hate you. But if you’re a misandrist you don’t need to justify your bigotry and hate. It’s ridiculous and scary how normies are letting this happen

"But all men are literally rapists" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's a great thing, the divide between men and women is actually good. Once we're entirely divided, our Männerbund can remove them in roblox obviously

"But all men are literally rapists" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
This is their justification 99% of the time.

Ever noticed how men’s rights activists blame the system and feminists blame men?. One is a inherently sexist ideology

It's a great thing, the divide between men and women is actually good. Once we're entirely divided, our Männerbund can remove them in roblox obviously
I suppose it would help normies wake up a bit and maybe get us some pity points for other men

Both misogyny and misandry are growing, everyone hates everyone.

Gynocentric society hates man and just search ways to justifie it, it's that simple.

normies will not care about women hating men because they are "innocent angels!"

Real femcel?

Women have always been misandrist to men, except for Chad

They just grow just like the "femcel" aesthetic. Just like how we hate women, they hate men
I don’t hate women. I hate individuals who happen to be women. If a girl was nice to me I wouldn’t hate her

The rapid growth in misandry (especially on the internet) is concerning. And what’s more concerning is no one’s calling the out, they actually feel like it’s justified or a response to misogyny.

They never go off statics apart from crime statistics and then hastily generalise that all men are like that. It’s extremely concerning to me that they are justifying it and normies are justifying it (especially normie foids). The justification of this is commonly “well misogyny causes rape and murders” which isn’t true in the slightest and it’s only a matter of time until a misandrist does a shooting (which the media would cover up anyway). It’s very concerning to me. Especially because they never go off facts or statistics, they just strawman your argument and use a half arsed understanding of psychology to lie about you.

The concerning part is that they justify it. If you were a misogynist because you were abused, normies hate you. If you’re a misogynist because you were raped, normies hate you. But if you’re a misandrist you don’t need to justify your bigotry and hate. It’s ridiculous and scary how normies are letting this happen
Femcels = bullshit.

Foids are such retards I wish they didn't exist

I had a massive crush on a chubby Indian girl a few years ago. She rejected me
I thought i was the weird one for having a former oneitis with recessed jawline but holy shit.

Women's lives are too good and easy for them to risk it all doing a school shooting.

It doesn't matter much. Society has always hated men and all it takes, all it ever took, for a foid to destroy a man's life is for her to want it. What changed are just the ways the use to do it.

I doubt a foid would go on a shooting spree. Their problems are imagined and their complaints are virtue signaling and delusional victimization. They wouldn't risk wrecking their lives.

the mainstream idea of a fem"cel" is a load of horseshit. women are perpetually surrounded by beta orbiters and they are not experiencing a shortage of partners like men do. its an infuriating case of girls wanting to get into an all boys club to feel cool again you really never fucking leave school.

the mainstream idea of a fem"cel" is a load of horseshit. women are perpetually surrounded by beta orbiters and they are not experiencing a shortage of partners like men do. its an infuriating case of girls wanting to get into an all boys club to feel cool again you really never fucking leave school.
I agree with this completely. Women can’t create things (culture especially) so they always want to get into male dominated spaces

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back