Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Fallout 76?

Sturmgeist

Sturmgeist

Normies pollute everything
★★★★
I'm not a fan of the direction they've taken. First off, you'll have to voice chat with random ass people because as far as I can tell, there's no in-game text chat. Secondly, you get penalized for killing random people if they don't fight back, but nuking their base is fine. Where's the logic in that? Honestly, I think it's going to suck, but I'll wait and see what the reviews say.

nu-Fallout is shit. Also lmao at trusting (((game reviewers)))

Fallout died after Fallout 4.

I'm starting up a katana only Asian girl run out of New Vegas today and maybe 3 if I can get to it.

Fallout 4 doesn't even have a katana in the stock game lol.

Fallout died after Fallout 4.

I'm starting up a katana only Asian girl run out of New Vegas today and maybe 3 if I can get to it.

Fallout 4 doesn't even have a katana in the stock game lol.
Fallout 4 sucked imo.

I’ve played 3 fallouts so far, but I won’t buy this one.
They are going so wrong, i don’t want to interact with shitty randoms, i just want to play solo and do some rpg

Normie trash. Its a game made for casuals and people with friends, aka not me. Good luck trying to play while getting bullied and "trolled" by some youtuber and his friends who dont care for getting penalized because within minutes of the game going live someone will discover a way to cheat or glitch billions of caps, making killing randoms a viable way to play the game. Then people will start modding in battle royale and it will be over for fallout

Also LOL @ there not being a text chat option, women will love this because it will give them so much power
Up to this point Fallout has been a pretty uninteresting game for them because you cant attentionwhore in singleplayer, but now watch them flock to this game like Chad

I hate online multiplayer games - at least or especially if you have to talk and really interact with others.
Vidya is meant to be escapism from "the hell that is other people" (Sartre) - not something that forces me to do live interaction with them!
:feelsautistic:

Also LOL @ there not being a text chat option, women will love this because it will give them so much power

Lol, yes, and this, of course.
All these twich cunts will be swarmed by cucks who will do everything for them lol

I have arachnaphobia, I can never play any games of the fallout series beside 1 and 2. One of the greatest regret is that I love fallout way more than the elder scrolls series. I can stand looking at those huge insects for maybe about 30 minutes before I break

At least in Skyrim you can mod them out.

Normie trash. Its a game made for casuals and people with friends, aka not me. Good luck trying to play while getting bullied and "trolled" by some youtuber and his friends who dont care for getting penalized because within minutes of the game going live someone will discover a way to cheat or glitch billions of caps, making killing randoms a viable way to play the game. Then people will start modding in battle royale and it will be over for fallout

Up to this point Fallout has been a pretty uninteresting game for women because you cant attentionwhore in singleplayer, but now watch them flock to this game like Chad
Yeah, that's true. There'll probably be a load of YouTube "bros" going around killing people who play by themselves. The current state of gaming fucking sucks man. I hate how you get decimated in multiplayer games if you don't have a "squad" to play with. I've never enjoyed being part of a team. I'd rather play by myself.

isn't it just a fallout Rust? Or ARK Survival Evolved. I liked that tbh I'd love to play co-op fallout but fuck pvp with that trash ass bethesda engine lol

The punishment for killing will be that you get abounty on your head just like in gta online. This actually increases killing tbh. It doesnt work for gta and wont work here.

I hate the fallout series in general tbh. The lore is decent tho

I couldn't get into fallout 4 even though I liked the others, I know I won't like 76 as it looks even more trash than 4

gay normie trash

Not excited for it tbh. I didn't even finish Fallout 4 because I got bored of it.

It's an MMO, which means it's trash.

the whole franchise feels like a massive waste of potential.

That actually sounds like alot of fun. Are you gonna try stealth or are you going to armormaxx?

what happened to fallouts 5 through 75

The only good fallout is New Vegas and 3

That actually sounds like alot of fun. Are you gonna try stealth or are you going to armormaxx?

Stealth of course with the skin tight Chinese Stealth Suit for a ninja build.

im going to play it. i think it comes out oxtober for xbox then november for pc?
gives me 2 months to get momey to buy it. i forced myself to finish the main story and only have maybe 60 hours in fallout 4. it was so utterly bland and boring. didnt even play the DLCs. which was a let down because i had high hours in 3 and a crazy amount of hours in new vegas.
im more than likely going to play until level 10 or so just to see the feel of the game then probably will stop playing if i dont like it. i do enjoy online games but i hate pvp so i hope the people wont chase me too much and hunt me

1529859350877.gif