Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on failed normies?

thoughts on "failed normies"

• Total voters
goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Like seriously, like failed normies who got a gf for about a month or so in high school, yet never had sex, then took the blackpill afterwards. Not LARPers, but genuine blackpilled normies who succumbed after having their ex leave them for Chad.

Personally I don't like them that much but I feel bad for them for being pathetic sacks who had their tiny glimpse of hope, before it was taken away forever.

They're the first ones to shit on us.

genuine blackpilled normies who succumbed after having their ex leave them for Chad.
At least for those of us who never began the climb, we never fell

It's not their fault that they were slightly more successful than us.

Depends on their direct circumstances

Like seriously, like failed normies who got a gf for about a month or so in high school, yet never had sex, then took the blackpill afterwards. Not LARPers, but genuine blackpilled normies who succumbed after having their ex leave them for Chad.

Personally I don't like them that much but I feel bad for them for being pathetic sacks who had their tiny glimpse of hope, before it was taken away forever.
The one you described? I hate them. They're fakecels and need to be banned

Most of them find ways to brag, if they didn’t brag we wouldn’t know they’re failed normies

Situational for me. If they act all high and mighty and shit on us then they’re annoying but if they really start figuring out how stuff works I can live with em

jfl thats most of this fourm has kissed a girl

they are the same thing as "femcels". they are just self pitying pieces of shit who want attention
Fakecels

failed normies think the average man is an incel

Apart of the very few exceptions(0.1 .. 1% of the overall normie population) they are typical scum & trash.
I feel bad for them for being pathetic sacks

You will always be the first to be mocked by them in the presence of the foid or promotion or whatever ... no need to feel bad for their "troubles" tbh.

Last edited:
they are not okey with us

Alright if blackpilled.

Depends on what age they're right now. If he had a high school gf and has been an incel ever since, without even getting sex from her and is now in his 30s, then that's definitely more incel that some of the 16 yo "youngcels" in here.

If you can get a girlfriend once, then you can get one again. Their situation is not comparable to ours.

Probably incel