Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on emos/emo music

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Black skinny jeans, music with nasally singers and bullet belts

What is emo musics

Emos hot. Emo music fire

When I think of the word "emo", the first thing that comes to mind, is the year 2005 and MCR.

Last edited:
God that blonde whore could get this BIC any day. I wish I could have been a rock star that got to fuck any blonde bimbo I want :fuk:
Fucking kiss was drowning in pussy. Those mother fucking lucky faggots :feelsUgh:

pretty good subculture when it lasted, now theres egirls

I never really liked it that much. Its not my taste

Black metal better

Some of it can be enjoyable

Would you?

I think emo music gets a bad rap from all the 12 year old wristslitting teenage girls, but I personally really like it (as you may be able to tell from my profile picture.)

I think emo music gets a bad rap from all the 12 year old wristslitting teenage girls, but I personally really like it (as you may be able to tell from my profile picture.)
That's not emo

Hooked on this rn.

Edgy emotions music like BVB, sleeping with sirens, falling in reverse, and my chemical romance (old ones)
Those are good but theres no way in hell id let anyone IRL know I listen to it

just give me a sign SAY ANYTHING SAY ANYTHING best emo music

Those are good but theres no way in hell id let anyone IRL know I listen to it
I no longer feel shame from my music tastes due to relentless bullying in my emo phase

Emos are usually gay liberals. Horrorcore fans are way cooler, look up Syko Sam and Jacob Robida